Lost? And a question for tulpa.

mluffy82

Hello guys it's been, awhile since I last posted on here. But I come here lost you see there, are times where I feel like how long will this take. My tulpa's rose and Rosetta I think are progressing at an okay rate as for me well, I've had my ups and downs and I'm having a down a little feelings of slef doubt and wondering if, my hard work will pay Out. Now one thing I'm not saying is I'm giving up but, I really want to hear there voice and be and be able to see them as quick as possible. I know it takes time but one can hope right. I should point out I sorta been inactive with my two tulpa's these, past two weeks. I know from time to time they send a tingly vibe to my head which makes, me think about them. But what should I do I know everybody's different and stuff has anyone felt like this when, they were making their tulpa and if so what helped you overcome these minor setbacks. Also I have a question or would like an from tulpa if anyone's could kindly answer it. Question: how do you view your creator or such also, how did you feel when your creator. at the time was having a bump in the road but you felt, like you were being forgotin.

~Believe in the you who believes in yourself~

Everyone has ups and downs, that's to be expected. Sometimes you just get a bit of a jaded feeling. I went almost a whole month with nothing more than slightly acknowledging Bud's existence. This was a very big shame on me. I feel like it's set us back for months.

As for your tulpa question, I'll help Bud answer as best as he can. It's been raining quite a bit here and he really hates the rain.

Bud: Ash is my mom. That's how I view her. She's also my friend, because I only kinda need her as a mom now. When forcing was hard for her, and she just kinda put me in the back ground, I got real mad. It was the first time i ever felt mad before. i don't like saying that anger made me stronger, but it kinda did. One day it was really bad and I told her how I felt. She was at work and everything and I think it really surprised her. I got really loud and told her how unfair I felt it was. I knew she was stressed with things in the physical world, and I knew forcing was hard-but it didn't even feel like she was trying. She didn't forget about me, but my feelings were hurt because I was right there and I didn't feel like she tried. That hurt a lot. Like you're right there with your best friend, trying to be there for them and then they can't even give you a few minutes of time a day. I still get kinda mad thinking about it, I try not to, but I need to learn to let go because Mom has been trying again. We spent a lot of time talking that day and I made her feel bad. I didn't mean to make her feel bad, but it was like that was the only way to get her to listen then. I know I can get in my moods too, sometimes I don't feel as strong and I hide in the background, and I don't know how to tell her things so I stay quiet. I know she feels discouraged when I do those things too, they are things we are working on together now because we finally talked and addressed our problems.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I just want to say I had difficulty understanding what you're saying.

My tulpa's rose and Rosetta I think are progressing at an okay rate as for me well, I've had my ups and downs and I'm having a down a little feelings of slef doubt and wondering if, my hard work will pay Out.

Of course it will! You yourself say that they send you tingly feelings.

Now one thing I'm not saying is I'm giving up but, I really want to hear there voice and be and be able to see them as quick as possible. I know it takes time but one can hope right.

Well how long have you been doing this? That can help put things in perspective. I've always struggled with expecting too much initially myself.

I should point out I sorta been inactive with my two tulpa's these, past two weeks. I know from time to time they send a tingly vibe to my head which makes, me think about them. But what should I do I know everybody's different and stuff has anyone felt like this when, they were making their tulpa and if so what helped you overcome these minor setbacks.

Setting reminders in some form (a bracelet or initial) is something others do, but keeping your tulpas in mind is the key of the game.

Also I have a question or would like an from tulpa if anyone's could kindly answer it. Question: how do you view your creator or such also, how did you feel when your creator. at the time was having a bump in the road but you felt, like you were being forgotin.

[i view my creator as a close friend, partner and snuggle mate (or something like that!). When ever we've had issues, I try not to view him badly. A piece of advice to keep in mind is the big picture. Sure, I might hate him for doing something, but we have both agreed that he is trying to help me in the end. I haven't really had issues of being forgotten that I can make any judgement on, but as long as you keep Rose and Rosetta in mind, you can still bring them back!]