Returning to Tulpaforcing

Hey. So about 6 months ago or so I found out about tulpas/tulpae, and decided that I wanted to make one. I did basic forcing like personality, form, made a wonderland and narrated to her every day. This went on for about 2 months (not really that long, I know) but then I kind of started to lose interest, mostly because I was addicted to a game (I won't say what it was) and I couldn't really narrate to her while playing unlike most games I played before like adventure games or just watching TV with her and stuff. Eventually I kind of just forgot about her sort of on purpose and went on with my usual routines, but I recently quit the game I was addicted to and remembered that it was the reason I forgot about her. I never really was able to get answers from her while talking, so she wasn't really a "full" tulpa when I stopped. I remember the wonderland and her form and everything. Is she still there, even though she never really "formed"? Can I just continue with forcing like I used to or not?

She is definitely still there, Most of the time tulpa never go away they just go dormant, or hibernate.

Just sit down and pick up where you left off, just like that, I am sure she would be really happy to have attention from you again.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.