Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

General Suggestions Thread
Yeah, shoutbox is treated like forum chatbox or something, but it's not really fast enough for that.
Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Pleeb can we get RAINBOW tags? I tried putting a string of rainbow'd text (using indevidual color tags for each character) in my signature and it said it too many character :<
This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.
Also we should use cbox for the forum chat, a lot smoother than the current one.
This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.
>There should be a sticky in General Discussion titled "NEW VISITORS READ THIS" with nothing but links to the FAQ disguised by link abbreviations
Agreed. So should we go ahead and make one? I'm a bit too incoherent right now to do anything.
We've got something like that up, it's just not in all caps and stuff.

I can make it in all caps.
Yeah, do caps man.
(06-08-2012, 01:47 AM)Lulu Wrote: >There should be a sticky in General Discussion titled "NEW VISITORS READ THIS" with nothing but links to the FAQ disguised by link abbreviations

Hmm.... that looks similar to something I've read before...

(06-07-2012, 11:31 PM)Albatross_ Wrote: -There should be a sticky in General Discussion titled "NEW VISITORS READ THIS" with nothing but links to the FAQ disguised by link abbreviations

Also,
TAKE THE WORDFILTER OFF THE SHOUTBOX NOW

I want to be able to post
an1me girls
an1me boys
an1me girl
an1me boy

The forums filter it as well, you can't even post if any of those are in the message body. I mad.
>greentext should be enabled for lines starting with >. I know that a fluffy pony tumblr has that enabled somehow, but I don't have the link.
Strikethrough tags.
Auto resizing. I know I've been pushing it, but still.
This is what happens when you make individual forums for things like visualization, wonderland, ect: http://skrillexmothership.com/forum/index. Just imagine that mess being the forums.
I messaged pleeb about this, but a button/dial that would be active throughout the site that you could set to online, forcing or away. I know that there's the option in the User CP, but that's a bit difficult to use.
A list of censored words on the word filter.
Strikethrough tags? Just use [s] and [/s]

For example: Struckthrough