Hello There, Guest! Register

[General] Tulpa Curse
tulpacn Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

RE: Tulpa Curse

It's instructive, perhaps, to include it in a beginner's tutorial.
10-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Piano Offline
Felight
Registered

Threads: 5
Linked Accounts

I don't think "there's this rare thing where you might be stuck trying to make a tulpa for years but never succeed, but you can't leave the practice because you're cursed" is a very smart thing to add, imo. Most people either have success or give up, telling them that they'll be stuck would just add unnecessary fear.

The space-winged Star Man. Created 1/26/17.
10-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Find Reply
Nobillis Offline
a tulpa & Kevin a human
Registered

Threads: 14

I wouldn't call it a curse, but I would call it a caution. Making a tulpa is not something you should do without a great deal of consideration before hand. I think it better to not be made than to be made and then neglected?

It's my opinion that the health of the born-human is paramount.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

10-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Website Find Reply
Abvieon Offline
Along with Alex
Patron

Threads: 24

I think I could be considered to have a case of the "tulpa curse", but I feel as though I have a tulpa, it's just that he's been stuck in a sort of "development limbo" for a long time. Stuck at the stage of a week old tulpa when he is 4 and a half years old.

My Progress Report
My Tulpa Development Hypnosis
10-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Find Reply
Landon Cade Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

This has happened to me. About a year ago I started creating a tulpa and I have went through stages where I have forced a lot both active and passive. Originally I believe I started it due to loneliness and also with lots of curiosity about tulpas in general. Multiple times I believe I got a response from her but after working to force for many days we didn't get anywhere. I do have a skeptical mind about some things but I know enough about psychology to know that tulpas are definitely possible and I have a friend who has a tulpa so I don't doubt that tulpas exist. For the past year I have tried time and time again to work with her and finish creating her but we can't seem to get anywhere. It's weird that I see this thread when I came back to this forum looking for answers and ways to finish what was started.
10-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Find Reply
Antiholic Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Literally made an account just to respond to this. This is the exact situation I'm in. I started creating my tulpa 7 years ago when I was 13. For the first two years I was very committed, I talked to my tulpa almost every day without fail. But then slowly when I still had yet to see results I started to become less and less motivated, and for awhile I completely gave up, but I keep coming back because I still feel like I really want this. It absolutely feels like a curse.
10-17-2018, 04:35 AM
Find Reply
Peppermint Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

This is what happened to me when I first started to create a tulpa, I forced her everyday but I never got any result, or that was what I thought. Looking back at it now, I did sense emotional responses from her, but I kind of dismissed it I think. I had a lot of anxiety back then and I think it made me doubt a lot about the responses I got from my tulpa, hence the feeling that I didn't get anywhere even though I kept forcing everyday. So I decided to put it on hiatus and to take care of myself instead of thinking about wether my tulpa was real or not, if giving up would kill her but maybe she didn't even exist so she can't die, etc... It was a vicious circle, and I think it's difficult to create a tulpa in this condition. But I feel that this hiatus really benefited me so I hope that this time I'll get better results, we'll see…
10-17-2018, 08:14 AM
Find Reply