Tulpa's Language & Communication between Tulpas

Tamose

Hello again, I have 2 questions that are bothering me, so the first and the most important is "In which language I should speak to tulpa first?"

So let me explain, I live in a country where the English language is the official language but it's a 2nd language for me. It should be probably my first language but it isn't as easy as it seems.

That's because I'm using both of them in the same manner it's like 50/50. English is very important to me and I want to achieve perfection of a native speaker. Because of that I read books in English, watch movies in English and sometimes thinking in English. As far as I know tulpa won't know as much as I do instantly but she'll learn and I don't want to confuse her at the beginning switching between those languages as I wish.

Question nr. 2 Can tulpas communicate between them?

Well, if someone have more than one tulpa then it would be obvious that they can do that, but if two people with a tulpa will meet, can their tulpas talk with each other?

Your tulpa will know whatever languages you do, and they will know both to the same level that you do. You can talk to your tulpa in whichever language feels most comfortable for you, but they will be able to speak and understand both when they become vocal because they're in your brain.

As for the second point, your tulpas will only be able to talk to your other tulpas. They cannot talk to other people's tulpas unless you subscribe to the metaphysical stuff or you proxy for your tulpas (essentially telling the other person what your tulpa is saying and then they tell you what their tulpa says).

Tulpamancer since May 2013. Lurks a lot... :cool:

Tulpa have essentially the same knowlage as you. And tulpa can't talk to one another outside your head unless its via proxy or switching or possession or something similar. Or metaphysics

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

My first language is English, but I speak French fairly fluently. 3 of my tulpas are able to speak it quite well, and I'm able to hold conversations with them in both languages. My first tulpa, Cozmo, understands it fairly well but can't speak it.

And as for the second question, they can speak to each other through proxying (as stated above). I've personally done it with a friend before, and you don't have to possess either. It's pretty fun actually.

As others said, tulpæ can speak in both voices, and even the gibberish you don't even understand (Someone had a story about that, that when (s)he woke up after an anime marathon and was still in that "zombie-mode" (s)he began talking some incomperehshible stuff to his/her tulpa and was able to hold full conversation. I think that's pretty awesome.)

To the second one, no, I'm affraid if you don't become a messagger (proxying) it's impossible them to see each other, let alone talk.