Weird dream, feels important

eguzmanryan

Ok, so I'm working on lucid dreaming, thus keeping a dream joarnal. I personally feel that in dreams, sometimes your subconscious tries to communicate. Well if so, I got a sort of scary dream message. Here it is ~

There is this brown bear doll with overalls, red and white undershirt (like ... Chucky....) button eyes, and a creepy mouth (like orange slices). I saw a spoon with fake food for the doll. I knew I would have to feed it. I try to talk to it, knowing it would probably talk in my head like Joey and Rozi. But surprisingly, it talks aloud to me, in a very creepy voice. We begin to walk out the door, knowing it will lock on us with no way back, as I don't have a key to it. I see some people I "know" down the stairs (who had bags, meaning they had been shopping) laughing and walking past the stairs, and the doll mocks them and I laugh with it, as we begin walk down too.

~

Don't know much about it, but I know the stairs sound like a descent into insanity. I also know that Joey and Rozi won't (probably) won't make me insane, but I'm still a bit paranoid about what my subconscious is trying to tell me. I hope I posted this in the right place.

What's in my head?

Rozi - My Daemon - speaks in { }

CIEday - 11/21/13

Joey Wheeler - Soulbond - Home reality - Yu-gi-oh - speaks in ( )

Bondday - 12/4/13

Yasu - Joey's daemon

CIEday - 12/4/13

Don't know much about it, but I know the stairs sound like a descent into insanity. I also know that Joey and Rozi won't (probably) won't make me insane, but I'm still a bit paranoid about what my subconscious is trying to tell me. I hope I posted this in the right place.

The subconscious can be pretty creative about things. If your lucid dreams are like this then you need to stop the following things.

1.) Before lucid dreaming, do not consume processed foods at least 4 hours before doing so. Especially, and not limited to.

- Soft Drinks (FTL No Moutain Dew)

- All Cheeses

- Bread that you may think is spoiled

- Lunch meats

(Sandwiches include all of these things)

- Soy

- Soy Products

- Soy Anything

- Orange vegetables or non freshly cooked foods

For information as to why this is, it is related to something called "Cheese Syndrome".

This may be one of the many reasons you are experiencing this.

2.) When lucid dreaming do not move, do not keep your eyes closed until you sleep. If your eyes are closed initially you might not be lucid dreaming, you my just be sleeping.

Sleeping deeply during the day is known to cause nightmares in introverted personalities types, especially if you are an analytically personality.

3.) If you are lucid dreaming in proper form you should.

- Be laying on your back without moving. (Like there is a tiger on top of you ready to eat you the second you move.)

- Thing EXCLUSIVELY of your target thought: In this case your tulpa(s)

- You should keep this held not even for the movement of a hair of an inch. Your body will make small twitching movements. Ignore these, as your body is testing to see if you are still awake.

- 2-3 minutes after the twitching subsides, you are free to open your eyes. You will know if you have succeeded if you cannot move.

- If this scares you, simply hold your breath, or if you are alone in your house; pretend you are a magicarp and use "flail".

4.) For knowledge about dream interpretation, I can do this for you to the best of my ability, but it seems like it was more or less "dream vomit" a phenomenon of your mind creating information to string together information you learned throughout the day.

Has this information helped you.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear but this wasn't a lucid dream. I just said lucid dreaming for how I am paying attention to my dreams. And also thanks for the extra tips for WILD

What's in my head?

Rozi - My Daemon - speaks in { }

CIEday - 11/21/13

Joey Wheeler - Soulbond - Home reality - Yu-gi-oh - speaks in ( )

Bondday - 12/4/13

Yasu - Joey's daemon

CIEday - 12/4/13

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear but this wasn't a lucid dream. I just said lucid dreaming for how I am paying attention to my dreams. And also thanks for the extra tips for WILD

The whole 'cheese syndrome' thing applies to anytime you are dreaming.

Also, in general, it did sound what I described in number 4.

It seems to be just dream vomit, nothing too serious. Have you been doing any serious study lately?

Dreams can either be rich in symbolism, or a flight of stairs and a creepy doll could be just that: a flight of stairs, and a creepy doll.

Sorry I'm not being more helpful, as I suck with symbolism, but only you can decipher the meaning of your own dreams. Others can only offer meagre assistance.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

Once in a while I get some weird dreams like that. Once I had dream so lucid, and in the dream I died, that when I woke up, I had to make sure it was just a dream. I felt like crap for the whole day.

Dreams don't mean crap if you don't want to, it's nothing to worry about.

Unless you belive in that premonitions or something like that. I sure don't, and I'm just fine.

[Niu] - Date of birth: 26/07/2013

Guest Anonymous

One time I dreamed I got hit by a train.

The strangest thing, I woke up in a hospital the next day.

Anywho, just take any dream as any sign of your tulpa... daemon... whateverthefuckyouhavelama. If anything it'll open up the possibility of them being able to further influence your dreams.

Also.

>Joey Wheeler tulpa/daemon/whateverthefuckyouhavelama