When do I start adding senses?

(Day 5) Hey everyone I'm try to figure out if my tulpa is ready for adding Touch,Smell,etc. I'm only about 5 days in. I'm able to see her perfectly,(for about 5 seconds max ish) but I wonder if it's to early to add anything. Can I add on new senses this early. Am I rushing??? Should I work on visualizing her more???

Thanks!

This is just me but I would spend more time talking to it, teaching it about yourself and the world and just growing closer before you attempt stuff like that. Gotta show them that you love them seriously and all before you start playing dress up.

Practically though that sort of stuff is imposition, and I hear it's best if you can visualize them perfectly for much longer than five seconds before you start anything of that caliber. Smell would probably be ok though, that's a pretty easy one to cover and could really help you at an early stage if you have something around you that makes you smell your Tulpa's scent so you would think about them more.

Best thing to do, ESPECIALLY because you already have her form, just treat her like a real person. Treat her like would anyone else, or if you aren't to savvy with social interaction, treat her like you want to be treated by people and treat people. Your mind will fill in the blanks.

If you treat her like a normal hearing, seeing, smelling, touching, tasting person. She'll be that. If you treat her like she's blind, she will most likely be blind unless she deviates. Don't worry about everything little aspect, just worry about being a good friend to her and leading by example as a basis for her to learn from. Your mind really will fill in the rest of the blanks.