[Guide In Work] Visual Personality Reconstruction aka Bluesleeve's Core Method

Bluesleeve

Visual Personality Reconstruction aka Bluesleeve's Core Method V. 0.1

This guide is not yet finished, needs a proofread, needs better descriptions for what's going on and is actually a bit superficial. Why do I recommend you to look for someone who can guide you through this method? The main reason is because the mind does not work in a rational way. You will have to improvise very much at the beginning, maybe because your Tulpa ran away or because something happened to your wonderland. The weeks of familiarization with the dynamics of the mind (as it is the case with the other methods), are basically being skipped here and it is possible to create an unpredictable being in a very short amount of time. You should also take the sheer scale of the method into account.

Messing with essences is not recommended. Don't do it, or you might accidentally create another Tulpa. I do not take any responsibility for any of your actions. If you choose to use the VPR method, be aware that there are things happening you could lose control of. (Which is another reason to have someone guide you.)

Please post in this thread if you have made some experience with it, be it positive or negative.

But most importantly, use your common sense.

Main aspects

Let me start with explaining what could be behind this process.

Every person is different. Through our intuition we can distinguish a pair of twins or even tell which person wrote a text just because our gut feeling tells us so.

Every moment you are talking to someone, you unconsciously analyze them. You analyze their body language, speech patterns, smell, choice of words, facial characteristics, clothes and background information.

It doesn’t matter if you like it or not - this unconscious process is assembling every available piece of information to a bigger picture – you get to know one’s personality.

That picture you assembled is making you capable of predicting one’s behavior and therefore making you able to interact with said person. You will be able to tell whether you like him or not, what his temperament is, and how he might react to a fictitious situation.

If you’re already assuming that we are creating an artificial “bigger picture” for our Tulpa then you are right, though there are some more things to say.

One’s personality will be evoking certain emotions in you. You have the "overall feel" of a person. This also applies to you.

Let’s say you are a very determined person – you might be chosen as the leader of a group, just because you seem to be made for the job.

Your life is shaping you. It is possible to develop certain traits just because they are needed. A doctor has to develop an understanding for his patient’s needs. If you don’t feel this “understanding” you will automatically be questioning his abilities as a doctor.

Everyone can appear nice on a superficial level, but you just know that everything they say is a lie.

This overall feeling of a person is what we need. Even though it might pose difficulties for those with a high rationale, you will have to get rid of seeing your Tulpa as a collection of personality traits.

We have to understand the whole personality, but not with our head.

We have to use our gut feeling for that.

Other guides are doing the same thing. You will be able to understand the personality after a while, because it happens unconsciously, it just takes lots and lots of time.

The VPR method will be instantly creating the base through conscious effort, instead of weeks of personality sessions.

Describing a person’s essence

I recommend creating a person’s essence with an experienced person. Two minds will be able to flesh out the essence even more.

What we are going to do now, is imagining a symbolic “core” or “essence”, which evokes the same emotions as the corresponding personality. It is usually easier to start with a person you know well – for instance relatives or good friends.

What would their essence look like?

At this point, nothing is right or wrong. It can literally be represented by everything you can imagine. It can be a ball of energy, a fluid or a box. Whatever you think would fit to that person.

Here are some things you can think of:

- Form

- Movement

- Color

- Sound

- Feeling

- Stretchability

- Temperature

- Smell

- Weight

- Patterns

- Etc.

Your choices can be rational (justified through traits) and irrational. The only condition is, that they have to fit to the person you are describing this way. Of course the choice is highly subjective, so whatever you choose will be right as long as you comprehend them as appropriate.

Include as many senses as possible. Interact with the essence. If you have a guide, he should encourage you to try weird things with that essence.

The end result should be evoking the same feeling you have about the person you just described. It should feel “right”.

Why are we doing this visually?

You are describing a person’s essence, so you will be able to instantly recall the associated emotion through the picture. Emotions are volatile, memorized pictures aren't. Everything you can describe, you can remember.

You will see why we need this reference in the following steps.

Locating your own essence

I recommend doing this step with an experienced person, which will be helping the creator to delve into deeper thought layers and generally giving advice on how to feel one’s own essence.

This might be one of the more difficult steps. Not because the process itself is difficult, but because we slowly forget how to do it.

Now, I want you to listen to yourself. What is going on inside you? Can you perceive the flowing thoughts?

Some people find this step difficult, but in the end, everyone gets the hang of it. There really is not much to explain – as hard as it is, you have to figure it out yourself what it means to listen to yourself.

If you are successful, you should be able to make out the thoughts and their individual signature. You can trace them back.

When you successfully trace back a thought, it will normally lead to yourself. Your own essence.

This is what other people unconsciously try to reconstruct when they are around you.

At this point, you will have to describe your own essence. It will be a bit unfamiliar, since you are not accustomed to view yourself from the outside.

You will be using this as a reference picture, to distinguish your own and your Tulpa’s presence.

Creating your Tulpa’s essence

I highly recommend someone who can evaluate if a Tulpa already exists or not. He will be able to help the creator trough his experience, insight and improvisational skills.

If you use this method for Tulpa recovery, and not as a creation method, please skip to “Controlling success / feeling an alien presence”.

As soon as you start imagining something, it will exist in your mind. That’s also the case with your Tulpa. It will already exist in your mind, but not be sentient. We will pull it out if there.

Now imagine fictional situations with your Tulpa. What is she like?

You will again be able to intuitively reconstruct her essence, because there is no one who knows her better.

Optimally, you should end up with an essence, which feels just like you imagine your Tulpa would feel like. Everything you will add now, is a nice addition, but unnecessary. Perhaps you have noticed your emotional connection to whatever you just created. The guiding person should subliminally reinforce this feeling of affinity.

You just laid the base for your Tulpa’s personality.

Inserting your Tulpa’s essence

Guidance is highly recommended during and after this step. There is a lot of weird stuff going on in people’s minds, and a newbie could be overwhelmed by its repercussions. From now on, you will need to improvise

Now, you should somehow combine the imagined Tulpa essence and the form. Both things are should be seen as separate. Combining them will breathe life into the form. You pull the Tulpa out of its non-conscious state.

The form itself can be created just before you want to merge it with the essence. No visualization sessions are needed beforehand. It could actually be counterproductive. One of my Tulpas stated that a young Tulpa might not understand how to control a refined (and thus complicated) form, which can result in unresponsiveness.

You will have plenty of time to work on the form afterwards.

Treat the essence as something valuable. Use golden buckets or magical tools to take the whole essence with you.

Now you apply all of the essence you have got on the body. It doesn’t matter how.

Greet your Tulpa with some nice words, preferably by its name.

At this point you will have to improvise, which is much easier when you have someone experienced around. A Tulpa can run away, fall over unconsciously, be attacked… The possibilities are endless.

Guide or carry your Tulpa to some place it can stay (its bed for example) and leave the wonderland.

Controlling success / feeling an alien presence

For creators

Now you are doing the same thing you did in “locating your own essence” – you listen to yourself. Your Tulpa has just begun to exist, and it might have been a very emotional experience you just made. Maybe you have a headache, headpressure, are confused have unsettled thoughts.

All of these things are signs of success. You should now be able to feel someone else’s presence beside yours. You will be able to assign them to your Tulpa, since you know what your Tulpa feels like. (Remember your Tulpa’s visualized essence? That’s your reference)

If you are able to feel your Tulpa the creation is successful.

If you don’t, you should try it again and search in deeper layers of thoughts. The presence will be subtle at first. In case you still have difficulties, you should contact an experienced person who is familiar with this method.

For those who want to recover

You probably have started a Tulpa and wonder about its unresponsiveness or are worried about parroting. In that case, you are at the right address.

1) What is your essence like? – Imagine it.

2) Search your thoughts for yourself and look out for an alien presence

If you find an alien presence – that is your Tulpa. I recommend “direct communication”, which I will be describing in this guide. This will help to reinforce your Tulpa’s base.

When you don’t feel anything else apart from you, then your Tulpa might not yet exist. You may not have laid a proper base, and should initiate another creation with a method of your choice.

“Direct communication”

Direct communication enables you and your Tulpa to communicate without any proxy. It can best be described as exchanging thoughts and emotions between two cores.

Make yourself comfortable. It doesn’t matter which position you are in.

Try to calm yourself and forget all the things from your everyday life.

Listen to yourself again. Try to feel the presence of your Tulpa. Try to get as close to it as you can, increase its intensity, pull it out of the deep or move towards it.

I don’t want you to imagine pulling the essence closer, you have to feel how it gets stronger. All of the things above are just analogies for a non-visual process.

Just make sure it gets stronger and you can feel your Tulpa’s presence.

Now you can start building on it. Feed it with nice feelings, send it nice thoughts or just lie around and enjoy that there’s someone very close to you.

I also recommend to narrate during the increased presence. Every small bit of attention will help your Tulpa.

After creation

After creation you don’t have to work on the essence itself anymore. If you want your Tulpa to have more specific characteristics, which you missed to include in the essence, you just have to raise them like a child and show them the way. As I already said, the essence is still changeable through outside influences.

Do not extract the essence.

Do not make recreate an essence, because you think you can reinforce the old one.

Do not put some other essence into the same body.

Any of the above will lead to some kind of unwanted outcome.

Your Tulpa is self-aware, you just have to get it vocal (if it isn’t already).

If properly executed (which can be guaranteed through guidance) your Tulpa’s actions are not parroted. Any further doubts are unnecessary.

Just get your Tulpa vocal (if it isn’t already).

Work on voice and form if you would like to.

When you are facing other problems, look for help from people who already created a Tulpa.

If you should experience any problems with this guide or have some question, post in here, shoot me a PM via forums or message me on my Blog.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The personality part (and a few other parts) seems a lot like what I tell others to do in my guide, minus the symbolism; know the tupper from heart, not from paper.

Nice guide nonetheless.

Can you say anything more on how one traces thoughts back to an essence, what it feels like to do so, etc.? Is this like thinking about what traits of mine would have resulted in the thought?

Also what sort of signature would I look for in my own thoughts, and how do I identify it? Is this related to the different "feel" tulpa-originated thoughts are supposed to have?

EDIT: Proofreading -- in the bluetext under "Creating your Tulpa's essence", there's "He will be able to help the creator trough his experience".

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Do not extract the essence.

Do not make recreate an essence, because you think you can reinforce the old one.

Do not put some other essence into the same body.

Any of the above will lead to some kind of unwanted outcome.

Your Tulpa is self-aware, you just have to get it vocal (if it isn’t already).

What are the dangers of doing any of the above?

Should the essence be made "transparent" and existing on a "plane" separate from the imagined physical one, to prevent it being accidentally destroyed with the body, if that ever happens?

What about shapeshifter tulpae or tulpae that want to use or try temporary bodies?

Do you think this essence/core visualization could also be used for things like possession practice, for example, allowing the essence to be connected to sensory or motor controls? I've seen at least one person describe such visualizations.

What happens if you've already visualized a core for your tulpa in the past, but don't know how "definite" it is?

What about one's own "core", any dangers about messing with that?

I like this guide. It corresponds best to my look on tulpae.

Ok. So basically what i need to do, is to use some person to learn how to read this "core" from my subconcious mind, read my own core and then create and write core of tulpa, right?

I approve of this guide completely. This is exactly why I would suggest people write a paragraph about who their tulpa is rather than just write out individual words, it gets the 'feeling' of who they are overall a bit better.

Definitely going to make use of this to help feel Jaden a bit stronger.

I can say using this method helped me recover my tulpa from being in a doll state. I would say nearly being a servitor, nearing emptiness.

It felt quite strong, the core/essence thing described in the guide, but over the days following it got weaker and weaker, so I suppose this should be expected, you getting used to it.

I also got a second tulpa from the process, this might just be unique to me. It might have occurred regardless of whether I did this method or not, or it might have been spurred on by my use of this method.

Just so you know what to possibly expect.

frt

I want to say that I did something that sounds like this. Back when FAQ_man posted that personality Guide, I would try and "sense" that someone else was here with me. Then, I would feel that this presence was Leah. Then, I would talk to this presence about the traits I want her to have.

Now that I read this, do you think that this presence that I feel is Leah's essence?

When I work on her personality traits, I would tell her that she is X and Y and it just feels like I'm forcing her to be someone shes not. The presence that I feel doesn't "feel" perky and energetic. The only words that comes to mind when I "feel" is Caring and Kind.

Do you think that this is what Personality Deviation feels like?

One last thing, some of us know that falling asleep while tulpaforcing is bad for some tulpas but, can falling asleep while "feeling" the presence of the tulpa just as bad?

I want to know because I would like to fall asleep and have the last thought in my mind feeling Leah's presence.

Tiny side-note: I woke up this morning saying "Good morning, Leah." like I always do and I felt like she was excited to see me.

I want to say that I did something that sounds like this. Back when FAQ_man posted that personality Guide, I would try and "sense" that someone else was here with me. Then, I would feel that this presence was Leah. Then, I would talk to this presence about the traits I want her to have.

Now that I read this, do you think that this presence that I feel is Leah's essence?

When I work on her personality traits, I would tell her that she is X and Y and it just feels like I'm forcing her to be someone shes not. The presence that I feel doesn't "feel" perky and energetic. The only words that comes to mind when I "feel" is Caring and Kind.

Do you think that this is what Personality Deviation feels like?

One last thing, some of us know that falling asleep while tulpaforcing is bad for some tulpas but, can falling asleep while "feeling" the presence of the tulpa just as bad?

I want to know because I would like to fall asleep and have the last thought in my mind feeling Leah's presence.

Tiny side-note: I woke up this morning saying "Good morning, Leah." like I always do and I felt like she was excited to see me.

To quickly put out something I believe about the dreams and tulpae. I think dreams are normally detrimental due to the fact that if tulpae exist, or are linked to, your Unconcious, and dreams are when the Unconcious is most active, then it may be the equivalent of a sort of 'psychic storm' so to speak. That means that your Unconcious is suddenly very active, and also that the host is much more aware of it, causing even more conflict as the Concious attempts to interpret the Unconcious.