Guide Review List
This is where the GAT lists out guides that still need reviews. If a submission of yours has been excluded or you'd like a re-review, PM myself or Ranger.

Want to write and submit your own guide? Post it here! Need ideas on what to write, or want to make your own suggestions for other authors? Look here.

Here is the current list:
Reviews are currently on hold.
1. On Forcing: Developing the Consciousness (Reviews submitted: Felights)
2. Topics to Talk About With Your Tulpa (Reviews submitted: None)
3. On Tulpas -- an Essay about Plurality (Reviews submitted: Clo)
4. How to Dissipate a Tulpa (Reviews submitted: None)

GAT members: Apollo/Felights, AZ, Breloomancer, Clo, JGC, Ranger

3/16/19: Created log for transparency, Foghorn Meditation's review period ends by OP request, How to Refocus on Your Wonderland goes up for review
3/30: Moved "Refocus...Wonderland" to the bottom per OP request, How to Switch goes up for review
4/15: How to Switch review period ends, How to Visualize in 1st Person goes up for review
4/18: "How to Dissipate a Tulpa" added
4/22: Visualize in First Person approved, Simple & Straightforward goes up for review
5/12: Simple/Straightforward approved, Vocalization Practices goes up for review
5/25: Vocalization Practice approved, Refocus/Wonderland moved to bottom per OP's request, Easy guide/hear your tulpa goes up for review
6/11: "Easy/hear" review period ends, "On Forcing" goes up for review.
6/17: Reviews put on hold.
6/26: Refocus/Wonderland removed from list, review counters added
I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are Piano, Luxio, & Indigo. Form images: 1 2

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
Guide Review List - by Apollo - 03-01-2019, 07:11 PM