Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Guide Review List
This is the list of guides that the GAT is reviewing or going to review. Feel free to add your own input or critiques on the submissions, even if you're not on the GAT.

1. Longbow's Tulpamancy Guide (Deadline not set)
Reviews completed: Felights, Osaka, AZ
2. Chadack's visualization guide (Deadline not set)
Reviews completed: None
3. The Wonderland RPG: Making Intrusive Thoughts Bearable (Deadline not set)
Reviews completed: None

GAT members: AZ, Breloomancer, Felights, Gavin of JGC, Osaka, Ranger, YukariTelepath

3/16/19: Created log for transparency, Foghorn Meditation's review period ends by OP request, How to Refocus on Your Wonderland goes up for review
3/30: Moved "Refocus...Wonderland" to the bottom per OP request, How to Switch goes up for review
4/15: How to Switch review period ends, How to Visualize in 1st Person goes up for review
4/18: "How to Dissipate a Tulpa" added
4/22: Visualize in First Person approved, Simple & Straightforward goes up for review
5/12: Simple/Straightforward approved, Vocalization Practices goes up for review
5/25: Vocalization Practice approved, Refocus/Wonderland moved to bottom per OP's request, Easy guide/hear your tulpa goes up for review
6/11: "Easy/hear" review period ends, "On Forcing" goes up for review.
6/17: Reviews put on hold.
6/26: Refocus/Wonderland removed from list, review counters added

7/16: Reviews resumed
7/27: Added "Hour Counts"
8/28: "Topics" approved
9/12: Removed "On Forcing"
9/16: Removed "Dissipation" and "On Tulpas"
9/17: Hour Counts goes up for review
10/5: On Forcing moved to articles, Hour Counts approved. Chadack/visualization and tulpas/mental disorder added to list.
10/8: "Mental disorder" goes up for review.

10/12: Longbow's guide added to list
10/23: "Mental disorder" review period ends
10/30: Longbow's guide up for review, Wonderland RPG added to list
I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are Piano & Indigo. Form images: 1 2

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Longbow's guide is up for review, though the official deadline is not determined yet.
I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are Piano & Indigo. Form images: 1 2