Hannibal's little helper. (Now with SUPER AIDS)

Hannibal

You are trying to take the guides too literally - and have been over-thinking. When I just let my random thoughts take over, a 25 minute session ended with an entirely different wonderland, and a small headache. I also had a 3D model of my tulpa already imprinted in my mind... If you let your subconscious do its work, you'll get things done much more efficiently.

Was thinking the same thing.

But my problem is that I think im constantly doing it wrong. For now, at least, I need someone to tell me if I got the concept of it figured out. Maybe it becomes more clear in the morning.

Start more or less over tomorrow.

Is actually Leo.

Firstly, if a wonderland doesn't work for you, don't use one. Just close your eyes and imagine the room you are in and imagine your tulpa in it.

Next, you are over thinking everything, like Spark said. You need to make a plan, and stick with it. 50 traits is too much. Some people go with about 10, some with 20-30, some with 50 and a few with upwards of 75. I think to get the most out of each one, you need to just go with 20-30, maybe 40.

I'm sticking with 5 major traits that each branch out into 4 minor traits, so 25 in total. It feels comprehensive but not over the top or un-detailed.

So here's what you should do-

Stop asking for advice on how to do things. Only ask on what you shouldn't or should do. You should parrot or not talk to your tulpa for long stretches of time, you should do the personality first and then move on to visualisation. Never finish with the personality (take a break to do vis) and only end the visualisation when your tulpa is fully formed. This takes time, a lot of time, do not rush it.

Also just talking to yourself (or tulpa) doesn't do much. You need to sit, focus, clear your head and talk to them, not to the air. At least for now.

frt

Traits: Cautious, cheerful, compassionate, concerned, confident, curious, friendly, gentle, helpful, inteligent, loving, opinionated, optimistic, peaceful, picky, positive, safe, sensitive, smart, talkative, tolerant, trusting, warmhearted, open-minded.

Also just talking to yourself (or tulpa) doesn't do much. You need to sit, focus, clear your head and talk to them, not to the air. At least for now.

This part drives me mad.

But anyway, for now at least, I can do about 5 minutes at the time. Mostly because my focus shifts fast, and its always the same thing: "I must be doing it wrong".

Is actually Leo.

Don't use a wonderland. Cut down to 10 traits tops. Don't use an orb. Stop asking "if X is okay" all the time; it depends on your mind.

Though, I can understand from your PM that you're not doing these vulgar things anymore?

Whoa whoa, calm down Hannibal. Although Fede is a faggot, he didn't mean it like that. You need to stop asking what it right and wrong and just believe in what you are doing. Don't second guess yourself.

Also Fede, why shouldn't he use a wonderland? I use one and it really helps ground me in my meditation.

frt

Whoa whoa, calm down Hannibal. Although Fede is a faggot, he didn't mean it like that. You need to stop asking what it right and wrong and just believe in what you are doing. Don't second guess yourself.

Also Fede, why shouldn't he use a wonderland? I use one and it really helps ground me in my meditation.

Oh no, no, no, no, no...

I didnt mean nothing bad by it.

The man helped me, and I am grateful, Im just messing with him.

About the wonderland, Im thinking in re-introducing it.

Is actually Leo.