Headaches????

Guest amber5885

Guest amber5885

I've had Murphy since I was five but I wasn't until recently that I started to try to figure out what he was.

I found out about tulpas months ago and it took a while before I realize that over the years Murphy had progressed from a simple imaginary friend to a tulpa. We've always talked, hung out all kinds of things but over the las few days I thought I might try to do some forcing in the auditory sense to see if he has anything to say to me that I just haven't heard.

Last night I went to bed and I had a terrible headache until I told him I was sleepy and I said goodnight, then it stopped.

Today I have another one after a full day of trying to visualize him. But it seems like they don't come on until I try to hear him. It's not like we haven't spoken before so I don't get why I get a headache whenever he tries to talk to me.

Has anyone else had this? Can anyone explain this to me?

1. Read about head pressures

2. Pop an Advil every so often

3. ???????

4. Profit

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

In my experience headaches and head pressures feel different. Headaches come when I'm dehydrated...etc. head pressures usually don't hurt as much but is a dull sensation, making my head feel a but heavy. My tulpa confesses to the head pressures, saying he just wanted attention.