Hearing your tulpa's voice

Guest SeikoNya

Guest SeikoNya

I've read many threads and guides, and I often see people saying that they "hear" static noise, a whisper or some clicky noises, but I couldn't find any information on how they are actualy hearing them. I asked this question on the IRC and a few people agreed with how I listen to my tulpa, which was "using the first thing that I can think of after I ask a question in my head towards my tulpa as an answer, and dub that paragraph with a voice at the same time"

I'm not sure that paragraph made any sence to you guys but, is this how you would hear your tulpa? Also how long does it generally take for one to actually hear their tulpa with their ears?

Guest Anonymous

I don't "hear" my tulpa with physical ears I hear her through thoughts .

example-I would think"this wasn't suppose to happen..."and then almost immediately I hear "thats your own fault".

Speech is determined by the personality you designed or if you didn't decided then it is formed by your unconcious mind like

'Daemon' concept.Time for hearing your tulpa maybe depends upon time it took for you or your mind to fix the personality and your own openness to your unconcious mind.Parroting can DEFINITELY kick start the process.It took me just few days or a week to "hear" my tulpa.

Later on you can easily differentiate between your and Tulpa's thoughts so hearing becomes much easier.

I've read many threads and guides, and I often see people saying that they "hear" static noise, a whisper or some clicky noises, but I couldn't find any information on how they are actualy hearing them.

Haven't personally hear anything but words.

I asked this question on the IRC and a few people agreed with how I listen to my tulpa, which was "using the first thing that I can think of after I ask a question in my head towards my tulpa as an answer, and dub that paragraph with a voice at the same time". I'm not sure that paragraph made any sence to you guys but, is this how you would hear your tulpa?

Yep.

Generally when i talk to them or ask a question, it like hearing a response a second later or during the question or comment.

Also how long does it generally take for one to actually hear their tulpa with their ears?

That varies. I cant hear them with my ears all the time, but the times I have were only when I was actively working on vocalization with Penumbra, or when I was zoning out.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world.

Tulpa: Penumbra

Form: Pegasus Pone

Current Stage: Everything. At once.

Guest SeikoNya

Ah okay, I've been having doubts about if I was going the right direction. I also didn't really hear any noises or any signs, but more like I knew what I was doing, but it was doubt that made it think that it was my thoughts rather than her response.

I just wanted to make it more clear for me and other newcomers because I couldn't find a thread regarding this (though there probably is and I'm just blind)

Thanks! ^-^