Hello it's me and Octavia

LunarAce64

Hello. I'm Lunar and my tulpa is Octavia.

(MLP, No bow, Blue eyes not purple, Stands up, wears a red kimono/ dark purple coat)

I've been working on her every now and then and nothing really long timed sessions yet I can (barely) see her, hear her, look into the wonderland and all that wonderful stuff.

And I want to start working on her longer/ more dedicated because even talking to her everyday isn't going to complete the whole process of seeing her etc...

but one of my biggest issues is distractions and I was wondering If y'all could share some ways y'all keep distractions at bay (games,tv,etc...) because that's the big thing that keeps me from sitting down and focusing my tulpa.

And when that is out of the way I will start posting more progress reports.

January 30th was Fench's "half-birthday", so to celebrate, I did an entire month of media deprivation: no TV, no facebook, no youtube, no games, no books, no comics, no movies, no posting in this forum, and so on, and so on. It was agonizingly boring, but I stuck with it for the entire month, and it gave me lots of time with her.

The weird thing though, is that I still have more time. I still don't facebook, play games, or watch TV. After my month of media deprivation, I realized how much time they were wasting, and I just gave them up entirely. I don't miss them at all. I've gone back to a lot of the other stuff, and it wastes a lot of my time, but then I'm still more productive than I used to be.

Give it a try. It might work for you. Get Octavia to help you. I probably would have given up a few times if Fench hadn't been there encouraging me, reminding me that this was her half-birthday present, and I didn't want to let her down.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

January 30th was Fench's "half-birthday", so to celebrate, I did an entire month of media deprivation: no TV, no facebook, no youtube, no games, no books, no comics, no movies, no posting in this forum, and so on, and so on. It was agonizingly boring, but I stuck with it for the entire month, and it gave me lots of time with her.

The weird thing though, is that I still have more time. I still don't facebook, play games, or watch TV. After my month of media deprivation, I realized how much time they were wasting, and I just gave them up entirely. I don't miss them at all. I've gone back to a lot of the other stuff, and it wastes a lot of my time, but then I'm still more productive than I used to be.

Give it a try. It might work for you. Get Octavia to help you. I probably would have given up a few times if Fench hadn't been there encouraging me, reminding me that this was her half-birthday present, and I didn't want to let her down.

Thanks but I live in a house hold were the electronics are on 24/7 (not joking) but yes I could go a day or 2 (maybe) without any electronics every week so I can spend time with her.

You might also try going somewhere else. Not on a permanent basis, but for an hour or so to force. I often go to the public library when I need peace and quiet, and I remember a few other people doing their forcing in the woods.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson