Help...my energy is draining...

Okay, so I've heard that this is one of the side effects of forcing, but now it's just so hard on me. I remember it happening the last time I decided to force everyday for an hour with Hyde in the past.

I'm just so physically drained and exhausted all the time. I'm taking more and more naps and even when I do, I still can't feel well rested. It only happens when I start forcing everyday without missing one session.

I love Hyde so much and everything, and I keep telling him that I'm doing this for him because I need to and I want to, I just wish I didn't feel so drained of my energy all the time. I mean, it makes sense that I would feel that way if I'm putting my energy into creating another life. I've had Hyde since October 2013 and other than feeling him touch me every now and then, and perfecting my visualization, I haven't gotten much progress as far as that. I don't want to give up on him at all, but he is really worried and is starting to blame himself for draining my energy from the forcing, so he's been telling me that we should take a break from daily forcing, like for a week, but I don't want to do that.

Please someone help us!

"Listening to her heartbeat makes me feel alive." - Hyde

Name: Hyde

Form: Human

Done: Form, Personality, Sentient, Visualization

Working on: Imposition (vocal/visual/touch)

I felt like that during the first week or so when I'd active force for a half hour or more. I found, that for me, extensive passive forcing works much better than trying to spend x amount of time active forcing.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

What I would do is spread out forcing sessions into smaller time frames if you can, but it might slow down your progress. That shouldn't be a problem that supersedes your health and restedness. I can't imagine any of the forcing sessions are as good as they could be, especially if you're tired or sleep deprived.

TL;DR: Drink some orange juice, it will make you have psychic powers.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I agree with Sakura. I passive force, and I've never had exhaustion, even if I pushed it. Actively forcing takes time and concentration, and I can't commit even at the best of times. Also, Phaneron may be onto something with that orange juice bit. I've seen the tip get passed around on this site like a pirated video game- almost everyone has seen it, and the few who know what it is swear by it.

I don't know if that orange juice comment is meant to be sarcastic, but I get the idea that I'm not being taken seriously here.

Anyway, I can't make much progress unless I'm active forcing. I've been passive forcing for almost a year.

"Listening to her heartbeat makes me feel alive." - Hyde

Name: Hyde

Form: Human

Done: Form, Personality, Sentient, Visualization

Working on: Imposition (vocal/visual/touch)

We're serious about this. I know the orange juice thing seems farfetched and a little out of sorts, but I'm not joking. Like these.

It's supposed to be for a headache, but it could be a hydration issue as well. Even so, orange juice is a lot healthier than some other choices for reasons beyond that, and it's just something to try. You may or may not see some results, so it was worth mentioning.

As for the active forcing, why don't you try cutting down the time and splitting up the sessions? Two half hour sessions, four 15 minutes. Some variety might give you a little clarity if that's the issue. I don't know how it is you're getting these pains, and I'm not really sure why it is passive forcing isn't working for you, but if you're having pains, these are usually the most common issues- time and personal pain. Figure out how to vary the time and give yourself a break without compromising the amount of forcing you commit to, and drink some orange juice. Even if it doesn't work, it was worth a shot.

I think the problem is how you're using your energy.

Try taking energy into your body at a constant and slow rythym before forcing, when you feel you have enough start using part of wat you absorbed slowly while forcing and keep taking energy in your body till you finish forcing and afterwards balance out. Some cautions:

1. If you use your energy up too fast you'll feel quite drained, that's why it's always better to have more that your normal level while forcing.

2. If you keep too much energy in your body it will be taxing for you.

I know it seems strange but think about this as Mana. I think there are people that can force without using much of their energy, but to some people it's more natural to use energy while trying to do something.

PD: when you take energy in you don't force it, think you're opening up and it's flowing in alone.

Guest amber5885

"brain food." is a really really big help to me when I'm active forcing. Your diet can really change how you feel here,

Try eating fish or takin a multivitamin with omega threes in it, that boosts concentration and focus and helps to control mind chatter.

Orange juice is abundant in natural sugars which convert very easily into energy so definitely load up in that plus the vitamin C helps with aches and pains.

Water. Your best friend. Clears the body of toxins, wakes up the mind and allows you to think more clearly by providing your brain with added oxygen.

Apples are a natural source of caffeine. Drinking a glass of water and eating an apple have the same effect as a cup of coffee without bogging your mind down an the effect lasts longer.

Exercise regularly and I don't mean goin to the gym but going for a walk before or after sessions Even if you feel exhausted will bring lots and lots of yummy oxygen into the body and oxygen will wake you up in a snap, clear your mind and help to ease pain.

If you drink diet soda, don't! Aspartame the main ingredient in diet sodas has a "jumbling" effect on the brain. It decreases the amount I oxygen your body can absorb, it induces ADHD like symptoms, it has been linked to memory problems and even strokes and Alzheimer's and since this is a very brain powered process none of that can be good.

Among all the other tips that have already been posted here these are some of the things I have found that helped me. You would be amazed how much the omega threes boost your energy and as soon as I'm done forcing I drink a big glass of water and go for a walk, walkes me right up.

I hope this helps! Good luck with Hyde!!!