Help With Podcast Needed!

UnknownCraos

So, two friends and myself have decided to make a podcast based around the subject of tulpas. Unfortunately we have also decided that we need one more co-host with a bit more experience in tulpas than we currently possess. The current hosts are Blissharmony, Zolo, and myself. Bliss and Zolo are currently new to the tulpa subject, and are there for an outsiders point of view on the topic and if they decide to commit to making a tulpa then they will be there as an insight into the creation process.

I personally have just over a years experience with tulpas and am there to help answer questions, although I still consider myself a newbie. I think you see where this is going.

If it fits into our schedules then we will be making this podcast weekly, but are more than happy to do it bi-monthly or even monthly. If you have any other questions please PM me.

We won't be officially affiliated with Tulpa.info although we will obviously mention it from time to time and still be regular members.

In order to apply to be a part of this podcast, all you have to do is reply to this post within the week and give us a quick description of your age, preferred nickname and your amount of experience with tulpas. Thank you.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, This sounds awesome! Totally wouldn't mind being a guest at some point. I don't have a tulpa, however, so I don't quite fit the requirements. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you guys though!

Dude, This sounds awesome! Totally wouldn't mind being a guest at some point. I don't have a tulpa, however, so I don't quite fit the requirements. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you guys though!

That's awesome, we're mainly putting the thread up to finish off the roster of hosts, but we'll likely bring guests along for the ride too eventually, so we'll see how it goes when the wheels start turning. Thanks for the support! <3

Podcasts are always nice, and if you guys stick with it, I'd have no problem featuring it on the site.

Should probably get a co host with a lot of experience though. Check the IRC.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Guest Lunaciti

ive been doing tup for over a year now, i would help with a podcast but i am too much of an asshole than would be preferable