Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Here's mommy!
What was wrong with Raphael?

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

She isn't very formed yet, and if I had to call her Raphael I would have trouble seeing a female.

Call me old fashioned. :p

Besides, Phalera is an awesome name imo.
So, she hasn't been getting enough attention (comparatively) the last 1 or 2 days. Towards this end, she's decided to occasionally turn into a kitten as it's easier to be able visualize a cat sitting on my lap/desk/keyboard than a 5'7" human.

She wanted to work on possession today and managed to touch both pointer fingers to thumbs.

Does anyone know of a way to jump start a tired tulpa? I'd like it if she didn't get wiped out and drop off my 'awareness'. I'll try some visualizations in wonderland and see what happens.

Also, I've found a way that I can 'focus' on both myself and her so that she can participate in my internal thought process. This way I don't need to consciously 'talk' at her or narrate.
Ok, bad idea on the kitten thing.

[After only one day, I started losing my human form. 77 says that since I changed my name there's probably a better form for me. I'm really hoping that this turns out ok. I don't have a form, this is really distressing! T.T]

[Always listen to your tulpas. They really want whats best for you.]