Hi

Cabuws

|Non progress related stuff goes here|

Introduction: Hi, I discovered this website about a year ago but I was still in school so I didn't have the time, well let me correct that I did have the time but not the willpower to create a tulpa. I graduated almost a year ago, but completely forgot about the existence of tulpas. I recently come across them again when I was going through my bookmarks and noticed this site. So I decided to get started on my tulpa again.

I consider myself a very skeptical person, and I find all this tulpa business very hard to believe. I also tried making a wonderland but I seem to be unable to do so. So hopefully using this progress report feature will help me in convincing myself tulpas do indeed exist.

|Start of progress report|

2/26

I started with an introduction in accordance to Phi's guide about treating the tulpa as sentient from the beginning. I wake up early in the morning to go running (I'm waiting to get sent to basic training for the Air Force) so out of curiosity I tried asking my tulpa to wake me up in 8 hours before I went to bed.

2/27

I woke up 3 minutes before my alarm 8 hours later. I'd like to hope that was my tulpas doing, since I'm assuming sentience from day one. I just generally talked to my tulpa while out running, I'm still not exactly sure how to properly "tulpa-force". Spent the rest of the day to outline my tulpas personality and I got it down well.

2/28

I asked my tulpa to wake me up in 8 hours once again, this time I woke up an hour before my alarm, close enough I suppose. Talked to my tulpa on my run again. Tried to tulpa-force with the personality and I was following faq_man's guide, but it just felt wrong and I started to get irritated so I stopped and just sat on my bed and talked to my tulpa about her personality instead of following guidelines. I also have no idea how I could possibly spend 20 hours on personality, it takes nowhere near 15-30 minutes to explain a trait, only a little under a minute. Overall it took me around 40 minutes to completely explain her personality, and that was with having repeated myself a few times. Before I went to bed that night I told my tulpa she was the best tulpa ever, and I got a surge of emotion, it felt like a mix of excitement and joy, I'm assuming she heard me.

3/1

I woke up around 3 AM, which is very odd as I sleep quite heavily and don't just wake up for no reason. Talked to my tulpa on my run. As I'm still quite confused exactly how to tulpa-force, I started by blind-folding myself. Then I just sat down, relaxed, and thought about my tulpa. I didn't pay attention to time, but I felt like I really started to get into it, all of my thoughts were focused on my tulpa and nothing else was on my mind. At this point I started repeating her personality, I figured it couldn't hurt, I tried to get a good feel for her as a person, as if I've known her for a long time, this went well and felt much better than just telling my tulpa what she is. After a while of generally thinking about my tulpa I tried to do some visualizing as I had a good idea about what I wanted her to look like, it didn't start off well but as I kept going I really had a good time with it. I imagined her in front of me and tried outlining her with my hands (not in my minds eye), this also went very well and I noticed if I tried to move her with my mind, she would just teleport back to where I outlined her. So I stood up and grabbed her arms where I had outlined them to be and then picked them up. Turns out when I lifted her arms, her arms also went up in my minds-eye. I picked her up and set her down on my bed, and then sat down next to my bed and visualized her for a while. Overall that whole session lasted about 3 hours, no headaches either, hope I'm doing it right. Tonight I have plans so won't be able to force anymore, I do generally keep my tulpa in mind all day and simply talk to her, saying her name and explaining things to her, don't know if this works but it couldn't hurt.

IGNORE THE GUIDES!!!!! first off, welcome. And I hate when people think they're doing the tulpa creation process wrong. Trust me, the only thing you can do wrong is do nothing. Don't count the hours, don't worry about following guidelines, do what feels right and keep doing what you do best. And 'assume' things, like waking up early. Tell yourself it IS your tulpa, I know I sound steriotypical probably but, believe. Again, welcome to tulpa.info, I hope you enjoy your stay!

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

Allison speaks much wisdom, which she should, being one of the few members here with their heads screwed on properly.

The guides are complete wank as guides. Most of them anyway, written by newfags who stumbled across an idea to aid with something and suddenly a whole guide needs to be written. Some guides though are quite general yet comprehensive and are written by respectable folk.

Keep forcing and try not to miss too many days of it. If you do, say sorry for being lazy and get over it. You'd be surprised how many people beat themselves up over missing tulpaforcing schedules.

frt

...the only thing you can do wrong is do nothing.

Honestly, this should probably be on the home page of the site. I can't tell you how many times I've read through a progress log, and read about how someone thinks they messed up their tulpa for whatever stupid reason.

Keep in mind, even negative developments are progress in some ways. It show's that your tulpa is growing and outlines any issues you might need to work on.

If your like me, you will probably passive force most of the time (what you're doing when you're running) with a bit of meditative forcing mixed in throughout the week. There is also no "best" method for forcing either, different methods affect everyone differently. Although I think a good rule of thumb is that more forcing equals more progress.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

Don't listen to the guides. Everyone has their own methods, and speaking from my experiences, when I stopped going off the guides and just did what I felt was right I started feeling more emotional responses and have even gotten a verbal response. I'll be following the adventures of you and your tulpa so hang in there!

Hannah's got five Tulpae- A Progress Report

Twilight, Prussia, Umbreon, Rainbow Dash, GLaDOS and I are one happy mindfamily. <3

Very good advice fellas, I always felt like I was getting nowhere with the guides, I'll just do what feels best from now on. I'm just going to continue to edit the OP instead of making a new reply every time I update, not sure if that bumps the thread but I want to be able to easily go back and read my progress instead of having to sift through replies. I'm not gonna update unless something significant happens, else I'll just be typing the same thing over and over again. Knowing people are paying attention however serves as good motivation.

I second Sammy here. It's also much easier to see what part is actually new, one long post will just mess with your eyes, yo.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Alright I'll do it this way then.

3/2

This 2-3 hour session has left me feeling pretty grumpy. I sat down and started by just thinking about my tulpa. After a while I felt pretty focused so I tried to listen and see if I could catch anything my tulpa might try and think to me. I started feeling some pressure on the top right of my brain, but when I focused and tried to listen all I could hear was gibberish, just complete nonsense. It was simply my mind's voice so to speak, but it was just saying random things that made absolutely no sense. I focused as much as I could but all this incoherent nonsense didn't go away, which made it impossible to tell if my tulpa was trying to communicate or not. Overall the whole thing left me feeling disappointed. On a side note I've been making good progress with visualization and have a very good idea of my tulpa's form.

You are a week in, don't worry about nothing solid happening yet.

If you did hear a voice or whatever at this stage I would be very doubtful it was anything solid anyway.

Keep at it, you're not going to get anything for a while yet.

frt