Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

How'd you find Tulpa.info?
I found this through a plain old google search on tulpas.  My partners and I literally heard about them last week and I did a search looking for information, and found this!

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

I found it on a Google search.
It was literally the first result after I googled "Tulpa" after getting back into it
I found out about tulpas on wikihow.com. It interested me so I googled tulpas. That's how I found it.
This forum was recommended in tulpa.io's resources section. We had been looking for a place to talk about ourselves and being plural a bit more without being pathologised which meant we had to do a fair bit of research. It's looking like it may be worth it.
My host found it and let me create an account.
I found it by seaching for "tulpa" on Bing. Then Amantha wanted me to make an account here.
Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa
I had a whole bunch of metaphysical/paraphycological papers I had printed out, and eventually, after having had read all of the interesting ones, I stummbled accross one titled "Tulpas". I read it, and was hooked. I Googled "Tulpas" and .info was the first thing that came up.
The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 
Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, 
Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery. 
I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'. 

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo