How do you call upon your tulpas?

Chadack

How do you get your tulpas attention?

So, this is something to discuss. How do you get your tulpas attention, especially when they are gone for a long time…? So, for me this is how it goes.

First off, to understand this I have to tell you a bit about my wonderland. In my wonderland, I have a small-town square with a large bell. That I ring and I hear the ringing sound I say the tulpas name in my head and that calls that specific tulpa. The bell sound I guess almost literally becomes the name of my tulpa, and if they want to they come. (Most of the time they do)

So the way I set this up is I meditated first of on making the bell and town in the already created wonderland. I personally don’t know where this town sits in the world in my head, however this was quite easy for me to do this. (May not be for you if you choose to copy this)

Next, I made up a deep bell sound and then linked it with the bell when it was. “used.” All this was done during meditation, I must have done this for like 3 hours, for 2 weeks. Once the sound Is linked to the bell I kept telling my tulpas, “when you hear the bell and I call you, I’m calling you.” This, I also use for switching and possession which my tulpas very much enjoy doing.

I know this may seem strange but it worked for me, maybe it’ll work for you?

How do you call upon your tulpas?

I do most of my tulpa stuff via visualization.

Just to Clarify I mostly meant After they are gone for long periods of time ?

Uhhh. Well, my tulpas don't live in our wonderland as they existed well before it did, so... I just think of them and they're there. Like.. Flan answered me right after I talked to her just now, although she's ~gone again once I'm no longer focusing on her. They can stick around in the background without my focus but only if they specifically want to.

Is that a killjoy answer? Sorry. Even in visualization for our wonderland and such, things just are how we want them, we're a very practical system.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Dude's just kind of with me constantly. We do a lot of presence imposition and when we're not, he's still hanging around at the front. As far as I know, he doesn't really do much in the minimal WL we have set up, so he's got no choice but to be interested in the shit I'm doing.

Interesting method though!

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

... I just think of them and they're there. Like.. Flan answered me right after I talked to her just now, although she's ~gone again once I'm no longer focusing on her. …

Same here. If that is a killjoy answer then too bad.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Don't get me wrong my tulpas are almost always out and about and around me. I've just learned that its good to have a wonderland for the time when I'm to busy to switch them so long periods at a time.

Manu is with me constantly.. I don't need to call him

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Oh I kind of envisioned a golden string connecting us early on, so that I wouldn't lose them anywhere. I mean I don't see them attached by string all the time because that would be odd, but if I ever lost them I know we're connected so I could use it to find them again.

Khronos, a small Elf, and another friend. 

Oh I kind of envisioned a golden string connecting us early on, so that I wouldn't lose them anywhere. I mean I don't see them attached by string all the time because that would be odd, but if I ever lost them I know we're connected so I could use it to find them again.

That’s very interesting.