How long does it take for a tulpa to mature?

Tirisilex

OK so I finally made a Tulpa yesterday. I was surprised on how fast it was to make. Only 5 minutes of Forcing and narrating and I have a full Tulpa. His name is Manu Kapana.. Manu is his first name. It's Sanskrit for Intelligent Worm. Worm? you may ask. He's inspired by the Worm in the Movie Labyrinth by Jim Henson. 

So I made Manu and he has the Intelligence of like a 3 year old. He's constantly asking questions... whats this.. whats that. While I don't mind it much I'm just wondering how long does it usually take for a Tulpa to "Mature".

Edited title to be less generic - Vos

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

This has been asked and answered a lot of times.

I'm sorry.. Where can I find the info? What post? I tried searching but I dont get results with it.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Thread unlocked due to difficulty in searching for related threads.

This material has been discussed before. Brief: hour counts are bad. They stop asking questions when they stop learning. Learning process mirrors young humans but is greatly accelerated due to the huge amount of info already stored in your skull.

Your situation is unusual. Usually young tulpas are plagued by communication difficulties, and most who get past this phase are declared complete in terms of maturity.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Well, that's definitely fast for so little experience, BUT he has been kinda active on this forum for over 2 years so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

already?! oml! Literally only 5 minutes of tulpaforcing and you had a full tulpa?

I know I'm a little shocked myself. But he has been with me since Thursday and he is a full functioning Tulpa. I really love the lil guy. He's absolutely perfect. Everything I hoped him to be. He's a little ignorant and has been asking a lot of questions. But he is growing quite fast. I was wondering how long on average does it take for Tulpas mature? 

I wanted him to help me with my Schizophrenia and he is already devising ideas which are great. We already have a basic model and it needs a revision but it's a good start. 

I think the reason I can create a Tulpa so fast is that I am used to having thoughtforms in my head already being Schizo and all.. I was also a little worried that I wouldnt be able to communicate throughout the day but that proved to be easier than I had previously thought. I think I'm pretty lucky to be able to do this so fast. I wish everyone could do as fast as I have been able to do.

It varies, it might take a month, it might take a year; it depends on you and what you'd consider "mature".

Again, this has been answered many times and it is nearly on every guide in this forum, in one way or another; it's one of the first things we learn when we start learning how to tulpa: it takes time and we can't tell you how much of it.

I don't think this is a good thread, at least not for Q&A. If you reworded it a bit, it could fit general discussion.