How Times Have Changed/No Sleep

Pashoo

Hey hey, some of you may remember me, some of you may not, but I just got finished playing Skullgirls for literally ten hours straight and drawing naked shark people for an hour and I decided to check in on .info after a year of not.

It's 7:02 AM now and I'm too lazy to read through the threads. Someone describe to me how the community is now.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

Guest Anonymous

On summer break so currently sensibly slower than it used to be. Welcome back by the way.

I miss you, Pashoo.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I miss you, Pashoo.

I miss you, too.

Hey, I kind of remember you! I recognize your icon, and your username is vaguely familiar, I think. Welcome back!

By the way, the forum's kind of deader than it used to be, but at least it's not totally dead yet.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

It's really funny because I was planning on hanging around again, but my grandfather just passed away two days ago and I'm leaving for the Philippines tomorrow for two months where I'll be without consistent internet or computer access. So uh, it's like I want to leave you guys again so soon? But I'm leaving again. Still love you guys tho

Who are you?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

Chen, the one who only ever posted in off-topic.