I feel like my tulpa is progressing a little too quickly

So, around a year ago I began making Pandora. I narrated and forced pretty often, always at least an hour a day, for about a week and a half, and she already attained vocality. I was a little taken aback that she'd become vocal so early, since I've heard it can take much longer than that. Since then, we've just sort of hung out and haven't made much of an attempt at going any further than that. But yesterday we decided we should finally start on possession. Within twenty-ish minutes she could already move my entire right arm (albeit only in a slow, weak kind of way) and today she managed to get up and walk around all on her own (albeit really zombie-like. It was a little funny). Is it normal for a tulpa to develop skills like that so quickly?

It's got me worrying it's not actually her possessing me, and it's just me moving around all slowly and making us think it's her. Is that a thing that can happen, or am I worrying for no reason?

Yes. It's normal.

Development speed differs for everyone and depends largely on your mental state.

Some people just find it much easier than others.

Don't doubt, just do.

If she's vocal, just ask her.

You're probably worrying for no reason. Doubt can slow down your progress, so try not to do that.

Strong Belief = Fast progress; Doubt = Slow progress

If you're fully convinced that she can do something, then she will be able to. If you doubt whether she can do something, then it will take much longer to fully convince yourself that she can in order for her to gain that ability.

Personally as a smart visual thinker who is somewhat sceptical, I fully visualised my tulpa and worderland on the first day and had her sentient within a week, but spent ages struggling with vocality and everything else.

Stuff like possession seems out of the question for us in the short term. If I weren't so damn self-centred and sceptical, we'd be done with everything by now.

You seem to be managing fine so far - so don't make the same mistake I did - you seem more capable than me of avoiding the long route.

Yes, "vocality" and all that can take a long time for some, but it can also happen within a short period of time. Comparing tulpa progress is something that I try to discourage people from doing because they tend to have doubts about their own shit, even when it's fine.

The same thing applies to possession, and I've had chats with people that have achieved minor possession within an hour. I don't see why you're worried if it's you or not, though - wouldn't your tulpa know if she is or is not controlling the body?

If she's vocal, just ask her

I don't see why you're worried if it's you or not, though - wouldn't your tulpa know if she is or is not controlling the body?

Asking her was the first thing I did, but we have a problem with being very 'linked' with each other. We often catch each other's stray thoughts, and sometimes get confused who said what and such. In addition to that, I'm just really paranoid about stuff like this. I annoyed the hell out of her with constant doubts for the first weeks after vocality. We're pretty sure that I'm worrying for no reason, but we'd hate to put a bunch of time into possession only to find out that we didn't really accomplish anything. I'm not really doubting her so much as myself, though. I know she can, I'm only questioning whether I'm subconsciously butting in and helping (and whether that's actually detrimental).

I'm sure that my paranoia about this will go away like it did with vocality, thanks for the reassurance.

Asking her was the first thing I did, but we have a problem with being very 'linked' with each other. We often catch each other's stray thoughts, and sometimes get confused who said what and such. In addition to that, I'm just really paranoid about stuff like this. I annoyed the hell out of her with constant doubts for the first weeks after vocality. We're pretty sure that I'm worrying for no reason, but we'd hate to put a bunch of time into possession only to find out that we didn't really accomplish anything. I'm not really doubting her so much as myself, though. I know she can, I'm only questioning whether I'm subconsciously butting in and helping (and whether that's actually detrimental).

I'm sure that my paranoia about this will go away like it did with vocality, thanks for the reassurance.

The same thing happens to me Jingle, but I figured out that you have to believe in your feelings, in yourself, and that your desires will take the right route. What you could do with her, is encourage her to make you recognize her differently from your own thoughts, with different sensations from your own, but still taking care of her feelings.