I'll draw your tulpa

Tanoren

Hello. I've been lurking for a few months now. Decided to register today (7/28/14).

Anyway, I'm looking to practice and improve my art a bit and I thought drawing other people's tulpas would be a decent contribution to the community.

I'm not very good as of yet and I'm still trying to figure out a style as well as how to draw human faces. Apologies for that. :(

I can draw just about anything but of course other things will be better than others.

I am doing colored sketches, mainly for the sake of saving time/wanting to draw as many tulpas as I can before I start up school again August 20th.

Please, specify if you want me to do a cleaned sketch or uncleaned.

I will not do multiple tulpas in the same picture, I am sorry. You can, however, come back later and ask for another.

Here is all of my art from the past few years, the most recent at the top. Newest-oldest, respectively.

http://imgur.com/a/TCTGw

Just give me a detailed description or, if you have it, other pictures of your tulpas. I will take requests on a first come, first serve basis.

Please, I ask that you don't be too hard on me. I'm sort of shy and I was nervous to post.

Thank you all for this opportunity, in advance. ^.^

-----

Completed:

Toby- http://i.imgur.com/rNyIPHc.png

Fenia- http://imgur.com/DF7MHxH

Guest amber5885

Holy crap! I like your work. Okay I'm attaching a pic to go by.

Toby has short dark brown hair styled like a half Mohawk. Hi hair kind of goes from dark at the roots to lighter brown at the tips. He's got green eyes an he's goofy as hell. He has a youngish looking face... Think mid twenties and a light brown patch of beard on his chin. He has his ear pierced twice too.

He has avarage build but he's kid of tall. Like my head only comes up to the base of his neck. He wheres a lot of old school rock shirts or punk shirts, baggy jeans and biker boots. He wears a lot of bracelets on his right arm and he has a Dragon tattoo on his righ upper arm.

my icon is me... Can you do one of us together?

Ps I lost the pic I had :( I hope my description is good enough

i dont suppose you can draw my haku or fenia? you can draw fenia as a small olive green foxie if you want.

and no rush just take your time

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Could you draw one of Samantha?

Shes about as tall as an average 18 year old, has straight brown hair going just below her shoulders and wares a black and green horizontally stripped hoodie. Her eyes are green and she has grey cat ears and a grey cat tail. She usually wares blue jeans too, so yeah. Shes also white. I guess her shoes could be any kind of white sneakers.

I don't have a reference picture if thats okay, thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...

Could you draw one of Deortabe?

Basically, she's a young female red-deer (Feral, not anthro), but with very short antlers (each one like a stump branching off to 2 points) and sort of sparkly glittery dark-coloured hooves.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]