i'm kind of scared

well i'm kind of scared.. i don't know why i know i'll be happy the second i see her and hear her long story short i've had a tulpa nearly a year and i began to hear something when i wouldn't pay attention it was audible but very muffled and when i would pay attention it'd stop recently i reset her for reasons(nothing bad or anything just feel it's not appropriate here, it was consentual) i won't get into but the main reason i think was because i was scared mainly i kept seeing spooky things in the dark for a split second(nothing huge just a figure) i'm sure it could have been a million things or even my tulpa but i feel i'm hindering our growth purposely and i don't like it, most of the sights and hearings would happen at night when i was just in bed and i'd think i'd see my tulpa and she'd freak me out bad(not purposely i'm very jumpy like that) i know this sounds silly but could someone i guess try to walk through why not to be scared or freak out about this? i'm sorry if this is in the wrong subforum it seemed this was the best place to put this topic

I still see things like that from time to time as a side affect of trying to impose Quilten, and they usually freak me out for a second but I can brush them off. It might not be a sign of something bad, but if it keeps reoccurring, and more often and more vividly, you might want to seek out some help. I think you need to take a minute to calm down and figure out what you think is good for you and your tupper's growth and not worry about an occasional side affect that happens to a lot of people. In any case, that's just my opinion, so good luck to you!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I still see things like that from time to time as a side affect of trying to impose Quilten, and they usually freak me out for a second but I can brush them off. It might not be a sign of something bad, but if it keeps reoccurring, and more often and more vividly, you might want to seek out some help. I think you need to take a minute to calm down and figure out what you think is good for you and your tupper's growth and not worry about an occasional side affect that happens to a lot of people. In any case, that's just my opinion, so good luck to you!

thank you i just wanted to know if this was normal, for lack of a better term they dont become more vivid or anything i think it's my mind wandering those things happen when i'm very tired or scatter-brained so i figured it was that or a ghost/shadow/odd trick of light/etc. i'll be honest i think the idea of her showing herself at night freaks me out the most and is a large possibility, not a bad one i just don't want to discourage her from doing it or anything of the like, again thank you, i'm also nervous of how a tulpa shows herself is it just blink and bam? a slow fade in over time(IE: when still in early stages of visualization over the course of months or complete visualization a few minutes?) i have a friend who had a tulpa who i met early last september but he's never really told me how she appeared to him(i've asked but he's dodged it at least twice so i give him that respect) i just wanna know what to expect, and not discourage her in any way if anyone could recount the first time they saw their tulpa to give me an idea of what i can expect