I'm shocked!

suhail Al ketbi

I read alot of articles of first atoms or basic atoms

But I shocked when I said. .

Wait minute. .so these atoms rebuilt matter ..again and again ..and we can have them when we destroy big atoms. ..

Waaaaw ..I didn't think of that ..!!

So we are In living matrix of matter!

*The end of thing just a philosophy or religion.

*And the first reason just a philosophy or religion.

But the fact we are in dynamic activity. .which all made of matter .

So the ethoric body should made of basic atom which it can receive matter or big atoms

Now ..I get it ( I believe )

Does any one believe in matrix theory? ? I mean the one in YouTube site .

Probably I don't believe in that theory. I'm taken back. Way back. Two thousand years before my birth. To the land of the Greeks (Greece).

And the theory of quintessence. Some random philosopher was like, "Say other random philosopher, do you think matter is infinitely divisible? Or is there like a smallest divisible unit?"

And a totally different random philosopher was like, "Hmm, that got me thinking, what do you think the soul is made out of?"

Anyhow, They invented the pentagon. And the five corners were earth, fire, air, water, and quintessence.

But now we know that there are over a hundred elements, and the soul is made out of energy, not matter.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Probably I don't believe in that theory. I'm taken back. Way back. Two thousand years before my birth. To the land of the Greeks (Greece).

And the theory of quintessence. Some random philosopher was like, "Say other random philosopher, do you think matter is infinitely divisible? Or is there like a smallest divisible unit?"

And a totally different random philosopher was like, "Hmm, that got me thinking, what do you think the soul is made out of?"

Anyhow, They invented the pentagon. And the five corners were earth, fire, air, water, and quintessence.

But now we know that there are over a hundred elements, and the soul is made out of energy, not matter.

But the spirit when they show up as ghost ..They reflect particulars of light .fottons ...which we can see them

So they must me made of something. .atoms of mattar

Could you reformulate your post, please?

Ok ... When we destroy big atoms by hit them against each other

Or electrons also

We got the first atoms.

But think of the purpose of these atoms

They built the big atoms or matter

It's not easy when you put your mind of" rebuilt" .. but if we reach the first atoms. .or their level ... They built matter again again .

So

There is no end of thing ( atoms)

And there is no prove of first reason ( god) ..because there is rebuilt activity again again .

Both if them are just philosophy subject or religion.

But the spirit when they show up as ghost ..They reflect particulars of light .fottons ...which we can see them

So they must me made of something. .atoms of mattar

This has several logical flaws. First, that a thing that is present alongside atoms of matter is composed of atoms of matter. They could be suspended in a field. Second that photons are only affected by matter. They can also be affected by fields and other types of energy. Third, that spirits and ghosts have anything to do with one another. Unproven. Fourth, that real ghosts can be seen with the eyes. Unproven.

Ok ... When we destroy big atoms by hit them against each other

Or electrons also

We got the first atoms.

But think of the purpose of these atoms

They built the big atoms or matter

It's not easy when you put your mind of" rebuilt" .. but if we reach the first atoms. .or their level ... They built matter again again .

So

There is no end of thing ( atoms)

And there is no prove of first reason ( god) ..because there is rebuilt activity again again .

Both if them are just philosophy subject or religion.

This immediately runs into the problem of the basic laws of thermodynamics. All transformations are either endothermic or exothermic, A reverse endothermic transformation is always exothermic and vice versa. Energy and particle movement are fundamentally determined by brownian motion. Conclusion: Entropy only grows over time.

Entropy is the end.

The only way around this is theories of repeat big bangs.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.