i made a thread about sexual tulpas and got accused of being a troll and got 2 points

psyched1992

i got accused of being a troll and my thread was deleted which i dont understand because alot of people in the online community in general ask about this. and i got a warning with 2 points added. but i really wasnt kidding so is there anyway i can make these 2 points go away and prove im not a troll? its bad enough im not being taken seriously and now i got these 2 points....

You were banned on the IRC the previous day, for the same thing. You said you made a tulpa in the form of your mother to do sexual things to you. You can't convince me that you're not a troll, sorry.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

but thats true too, its just that in the forum i didnt want to say it was in the form of my mother because i knew that for sure the thread ould be deleted. not alot of people respond positively when you tell them you have a mommy fetish (although its more common than some people think)

Having a mommy fetish -- wanting to treat a sexual partner like she's your mother -- is relatively common. An ex-girlfriend of mine is into that sort of thing.

Being literally sexually attracted to your own mother is not common. It happens with people who never knew their mothers until adulthood, because we tend to be attracted to people who are similar to ourselves. However, the Westermarck Effect is a form of (reverse) sexual imprinting, in which we become incapable of sexual attraction to anyone we've had a close relationship with prior to the age of six.

I'm sure when you read the previous paragraph, you'll jump on the idea that it does actually happen, and say that you didn't know your mother until after you were six. But of course that's not the point I'm making -- my point is that most people find the idea of sexual attraction to their mother to be very disturbing. Most people also find the idea of a sexual relationship with someone to young to give informed consent to be very disturbing -- and that's essentially what you're saying you're doing with your tulpa.

Add all of that to the fact that your shift key is obviously functional, as you can handle question marks and parentheses, but you refuse to capitalize letters. I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much every other member here tries for the most part and to the best of their ability to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. That's just one of the things that people do when they want to be taken seriously.

Also, you posted this in Forum Questions & Comments, where everyone (including non-members) can see it, instead of posting it in Talk To Staff, where only you and the staff could see it. That could be an honest mistake for someone new to the community, but it looks a lot like attention-seeking, which is another common attribute of trolls.

If you honestly want to be taken seriously, present yourself like you're 22, not 12. Use correct English, post metaphysics questions in the metaphysics forum, and know the difference between controversial and depraved -- aim more for Family Guy than South Park, and keep even Family Guy a seldom thing, not every single post.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I'm with sushi and Kiah on this one. There's nothing wrong with a tulpa choosing a form your attracted to, and nothing wrong with a tulpa choosing to be sexual, and nothing wrong with a host and tulpa choosing to have a sexual relationship. Note: the tulpa had a choice in all of this, it wasn't forced on them. But it doesn't really look very good if you just outright say that you made your tulpa to satisfy a rather disturbing sexual fantasy. It really makes you look more like an attention-seeking troll. Just making a tulpa for a sex toy raises a lot of moral and ethical issues, let alone this scenario.

Also, when talking about the topic of sexual tulpas, there's a time and place where it's appropriate to state your sexual relationship with your tulpa, and even then it has to look more professional than how it seemed you posted it. That is of course if you have the intention of being taken seriously and not look like a troll.

And, yea this would have been a lot more appropriate in Talk to Staff than here.

I am guilty have doing sexual things too early in creation myself, though eve is sentient now, and does not seem to feel any resentment for that.

Regarding the op, I think it should be obvious why your thread was deleted. You can't just talk to people publicly about such things, it's just not really kosher. While men being attracted to someone playing a "mother" type role is common, attraction to the literal mother is not. I don't mean to chastise you, since such complexes don't happen intentionally. You should really go seek therapy though. The decision to feed such a complex is not a positive one, you shouldn't be seeking to cement such a problem.