Imposition before vocality?

If i impose her before she is vocal will that help her to be vocal faster?

The reason why i think she will be vocal faster is because i will focus on her much more because i can see her.

Also i would like some tips for faster vocality if you can. :P

Even if her being imposed would somehow expedite the rate at which she'd become vocal (which--I should add--is an unlikely prospect), the time it would take to impose her would without doubt be much greater than the time it would take for you to be able to hear her in the first place.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

As long as concentrating on multiple aspects of the process isn't straining your focus to the point that the quality of your sessions begins to degrade, then I'd say that it is usually a good idea, if you're up for it.

It can also make things more interesting.

Give it a shot. If it's not for you, then it's not for you. And if it works out, then great.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Well right now i don't have any focus problems so i may as well stick with this.Anyways thanks for your answer :).Oh and do you have any vocality tips ? I heard her one time talk but that was it :/

For vocality, keep in mind that for a while she will likely send thoughts using the same mindvoice as you. That can make it difficult to determine whether a thought came from you or her.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

As SakuraSky said, it can be difficult. If you're uncertain, ask her. When possible, refer to her by name, and get her to refer to you by name, and it'll be easier to tell who's talking. Also, when you can, try interviewing her. You'll know you're the one asking the questions, and she's the one answering, so you'll be able to have a good long conversation without confusion, and learn a lot about her.

As Kiahdaj, mentioned, I doubt it would speed vocality up by imposing first. They're different processes and steps, so I find it difficult to believe that one would significantly help the other. When you're working on vocality, it's about communication; when you're working on imposition, it's about a solid sensory connection.

I suppose that if your tulpa is imposed, then concentration might be easier since you have a physical (relatively) connection. It's more of an indirect way of improving it though. It's just as easy to say that vocality helps imposition since you can get feedback and focus on the idea of your tulpa easier, no?

As always, though, there are no right or wrong answers here, so do what you believe will work the best, since that's all that matters in the end. If it works, it works.

Best of luck to you