Integrating yourself to society after tulpa creation?

nicedenisss2

First of all, I am not new to this forum, and have been interested in Tulpas for 2 years already. I keep forgetting my passwords, not being able to recover them.

So, recently I had a chat with a friend who actually successfully made Tulpa, and came to conclusion that having tulpa is great, but ONLY if your life remains the same, but it doesn't, because you start to isolate yourself from the society.

So the question is, can you still have the same life after tulpa, or you start to isolate yourself from any real life, obviously leading to depression etc.

I really wonder about this one, this guy was really persuasive that tulpa fully isolated him from real life until he stopped.

Making a tulpa doesn't inherently mean that you're going to be cut off from society. In fact, a lot of tulpas push for their host's betterment and encourage them to be more social - this is often listed as a benefit for creating one. Because the effects vary from group to group, I suppose that isolation could be possible, but I'd imagine that it's very rare.

Making a tulpa doesn't inherently mean that you're going to be cut off from society. In fact, a lot of tulpas push for their host's betterment and encourage them to be more social - this is often listed as a benefit for creating one. Because the effects vary from group to group, I suppose that isolation could be possible, but I'd imagine that it's very rare.

I actually didn't consider this perspective, thanks. I guess it is purely related to personality

K definitely did become more reclusive after realizing I was there with him, but after a while and my development, it was a lot like what Vos was saying. Now K's been a lot more active and social, both online in forums like this and with people he's around in the realspace.

K definitely did become more reclusive after realizing I was there with him, but after a while and my development, it was a lot like what Vos was saying. Now K's been a lot more active and social, both online in forums like this and with people he's around in the realspace.

Thanks. I guess now as I have more time I will continue with tulpamancy.

/happy/

You have two choices. Private or public. If you keep your inner life private, then there is no integrating that you need to do. If you make it public, then you must rely on the trust and acceptance of those in your community.

Beyond that, joining this community does not change your culture, so I don't think there is much to do.

I do not think that your life must remain the same for creating a tulpa to be considered acceptable. I regard this as a highly subjective and personal preference. I also do not think that creating a tulpa usually leads to isolation. But I assume it sometimes does.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

After the tulpa creation, everything went uphill for me in society. Not only it made my connection of friends broader but my tulpas made friends as well IRL, which is amazing. So no, well in my experience, having/creating a tulpa doesn't stop you from being social. To be frank my tulpas keeps insisting that i need to go out and make more friends, OUT of my comfort friend "type" zone because they feel like i am being left out, and i need more connections in my school.

although not gonna lie, i kinda did isolate myself from my friends and families when i was developing one of my tulpas, maybe because i need to concentrate more on her or just the fact that i am creating her made me feel more drawn to her BUT after that everything went back the same.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

After the tulpa creation, everything went uphill for me in society. Not only it made my connection of friends broader but my tulpas made friends as well IRL, which is amazing. So no, well in my experience, having/creating a tulpa doesn't stop you from being social. To be frank my tulpas keeps insisting that i need to go out and make more friends, OUT of my comfort friend "type" zone because they feel like i am being left out, and i need more connections in my school.

although not gonna lie, i kinda did isolate myself from my friends and families when i was developing one of my tulpas, maybe because i need to concentrate more on her or just the fact that i am creating her made me feel more drawn to her BUT after that everything went back the same.

You really motivated me to start over, thanks.

The society was my biggest concern, but I will trust you on this one.

My tulpa still in astral level !

But when I saw him in astral worlds like dream or lucid or obe

I feel coroug to go and meet people and also I love the life in that day .

But a strange happened when I don't have lucid .. then I have social fear.

But I can survive!