Hello There, Guest! Register

Is she gone?
tigtiggotigs Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

Is she gone?

I'm a little worried. Let me start at the beginning.

In May 2013, I decided to start creating a tulpa. I came up with a name, Sail, and looked through a list of traits to find some for her. I found 106, and after crossing out all the extra ones (like social and gregarious, I crossed out gregarious), and a few others I don't remember why, there were then 46 traits.

Literally 2 days after I started, she spoke. I was lying in bed, about to go to sleep, when I said (in my head) "Sail?" I had been saying her name to her a lot lately. She replied back, "Yes?" and I was very surprised. I said "Is that you?" and got nothing back ever since.

For half the summer I forgot about her. In maybe August I remembered, and I was like "Ohmygod I'm so sorry!" I tried hard to force, or I like to think I did. I wasn't sure. I knew not to make any promises about it.

I'm never very committed, and since there were never any results I became discouraged, even if I reminded myself of that one night. I started to doubt. I considered asking if I was doing something wrong, but I thought, "Duh! Of course I'm doing something wrong! I'm not doing anything!"

I guess what I want to say is:

1) Is she gone?
2) What would be best to do?
01-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
Is she gone? - by tigtiggotigs - 01-03-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Is she gone? - by Enantiodromia - 01-03-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Is she gone? - by Linkzelda - 01-03-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Is she gone? - by tigtiggotigs - 01-06-2014, 04:17 AM