ITT: We draw our tulpas
I'm confused, isn't that a drawing?
I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Before you ask, yes I'm a professional. And no, my art is not for sale. [Image: QS0c0.png]
(06-01-2012, 07:06 PM)Jawyen Wrote: I'm confused, isn't that a drawing?
Is it your own drawing of your tulpa or just a picture you saw that you thought was similar to your vision?

(06-01-2012, 07:26 PM)LucidAcid Wrote: Before you ask, yes I'm a professional. And no, my art is not for sale.

:C *puts away commission money*
Check out my other art at http://phi-tulpa.deviantart.com/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-01-2012, 07:41 PM)Ned Bigby Wrote: Is it your own drawing of your tulpa or just a picture you saw that you thought was similar to your vision?

My drawing, but not my tulpa. Read above posts.
[Image: Ea6mT.jpg]
I didn't draw this. I could try to draw her, but I suck at drawing women. Then again, I "suck" at drawing a lot of things. I just don't feel like giving it a try, okay.
A human pinkie pie?

Also, the drawing I made was inspired by that movie poster which Eyeoftiger posted (Just for fun).
So, no... It isn't actually my tulpa, but I thought that as long as you draw something.. It's all in good fun.

(06-01-2012, 07:01 PM)Avalanche Wrote: How long have you been drawing to be able to do that?

Haven't really gotten into it seriously, only practiced a bit here and there by myself when I've been bored..
(06-01-2012, 09:27 PM)Buzz61SG Wrote: I'm not too far, but this is what I'm hoping to create!

You're free to do what you want, but I figured I should warn you that making a pre-existing character can cause identity issues. Are you changing anything about her, or keeping her the same as in the show?

I'm actually making a humanized version of her, which might be a better alternative for you. I had a dilemma picking between the pony or human version of her, but I went with human so she doesn't end up depressed because she didn't turn out exactly how she was in the show.

If you decide to take my advice, I have a folder of 38 good pictures of her as a human to use as a reference while visualizing if you'd like it.
GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS, IS READING THE FIRST POST THAT FUCKING DIFFICULT