Jean-luc and his tulpas' "adventures"

jean-luc

Day 1 - 4

Venessa was created. I have been talking and talking to her

At first she had no form,gender, or name. This got annoying quickly and I decided to let her change these things later on. At first she was a black sphere with a different name, but then i kinda got an inkling(probably form my tulpa:)) of a totally different form and name. Now she is Venessa (Veh - neh - sah)

I am now having trouble, since I have no idea what to talk about with her. Venessa hasn't gained the ability to reply yet, so monologue gets quite boring. Also, my wonderland isn't working very well. It's pretty undefined and not very real, and I constantly get distracted by the outside world.

Any ideas/advice for the above troubles?

Thanks in advance.

On a side note, is anyone able to see my email? I'd like to keep that private but I have no idea if I clicked the right settings.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Letting the Tulpa decide can be a good thing. Eve's form was chosen by herself and it turned out great,its something we can both live with just perfectly. For the next part i'm letting Eve talk.

"When it comes to narration the topic doesn't really matter. Talk about anything. Whether it is your life or what you're doing right now it really doesn't matter as long as you narrate and do it often. It helps us a lot."

Regarding the wonderland issues,all i can say it's not for everyone. some prefer a void or something. However you could try to visualize a small room or a small place at first and expand later. I have to admit i was overly zealous when i created my second wonderland and had lots of trouble visualizing it later on,so i think it's best to start with something small.

And to answer your last question: i can't see your e-mail.

Tulpae: Eve & Aria

Form: Human/Elin

Birthday: 24.10.2012/26.11.2012

Stage: Imposition on hold

Day 5-6:

Not much interesting happened in the range of tulpamancing. Have been narrating my life to her.

However, last post I neglected to mention what she looks like: Shes a 7-year cat-person(literally part cat: Ears and fur). She's also quite shy.

I'll try to do better to post daily.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

So I just realized that I have been (unknowingly) basing Venessa off a character from Dark Cloud called Xiao

I've heard I'm not supposed to do this, but it's really nice to have reference images, and I think venessa chose this herself, out of my memories.

reference image:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091222220035/darkcloud/images/a/a4/Xiaochan.jpg

Should I continue basing her(mostly form) off of Xiao?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I changed my mind I'll only be posting when something interesting happens

• 1 month later...

So, lots of interesting stuff has happened.

Venessa has changed a lot. She is now pretty much gender-less, sometimes switching between the two

However we've agreed to keep her name and technical gender the same.

Also she's now a green/blue blob (think bob for Monsters vs Aliens)

and she can transform into just about anything, although her favorite form is a ferret(on my shoulder).

And she also convinced me to also turn in to a blob while in our wonderland. and since we're about a foot tall in our blob forms, everything in the wonderland just didnt fit. Everything was way too tall, so I made a new, smaller wonderland and connected the two :)

Also, hugging a blob is quite interesting. A blob hugging a blob is just fun

Wonderland description, commmence!

So its a cave leading into a giant hallway. one of the side doors leads into a kinda living room with two chairs (one that always spins whenever someone sits in it)

and a big bed, which vennessa sleeps in. At the end of the hallway there's a door that leads outside into a desert-like place, with a train always running by

Also I recently added a 'planning room' across the hall from the living room, which is basically a black room with a chalkboard.

This thread is more of a journal than anything since nobody reads it, but whatever.

So, wanting to have lucid dreams, first step is remembering dreams

oh my. More of the dream slips away as I think about it

anyway, so this guy is trying to kill my friend, letting them live only if they win at this carnival game. I volunteer myself instead of them, and somebody else (the vice principal from my school? Oh my.) comes in to make sure its fair.

It's this odd merry-go-round thing, you choose a number and ride on the merry-go-round, if the pointer points to the right number on the mGR when it stops spinning you win. I realize that by moving in a certain way i can keep the MGR spinning as long as I want, so I keep it spinning and then, the dream ends I think.

And stuff happened before that, just I can't remember most of it.

Including this black guy who I've seen before in my dreams and always helps me.

I think he's benny from Total Recall (the old one from 1990)

Oh my.

Venny (I'm calling her that now), being a changeling, now has two more forms. In both she's black (not dark-skinned, literally pitch black) and had firey eyes. There's literally fire coming out of her eyes. It's awesome.

First form: Pone. Of course

Second new form: Human.

so ya. She's awesome

• 2 months later...

Wow. It's been a while. That's because not much progress has been made, because i was being lazy. But now, im mostly diligently narrating. And now, I have headaches! Yay, progress! (I'm trying to be optimistic. Theses headaches hurt like hell)

I tried orange juice, it didn't seem to help much.

Seriously considering a cold shower......

Anyway, ya. I'm still alive. For the 0 people who read this