Hello There, Guest! Register

just created account, used badging in my nickname
noizy Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

just created account, used badging in my nickname
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker i finaly decided to create an account. Unfortunately i've read the rules just after creating it (my bad, sorry), and saw that :

[Badging] {is} -not- \allowed\ |in| /the/ `forums`. Use something like Name: "Text" instead.

And, as you can see, i've used Baddging in my nickname... Is there any way to change my nickname to fit the rules ? And is something like noizy&lenaelle ok ?
Thank you very much for your time !
04-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Find Reply
Vampire Offline
Comforting Darkness
Global Moderators

Threads: 5
All Accounts Posts: 278

RE: just created account, used badging in my nickname
You can contact Kiah and get it changed.

"My lover's got humour,
She's the giggle at a funeral,
Knows everybody's disapproval,
I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, Raven, and Ivy.
04-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 3
All Accounts Posts: 2,254

badging in the name is messy, just put your name in the name and set your user title as "& Lenaelle" or somethin. Also tups can have their own accounts that you then link to yours with the account linker, like mine is!

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
04-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Find Reply
Kiah Online
Sans giraffe
Forum Administrators

Threads: 31

Just let me know which username you would like, and I can change it for you. Unfortunately, "&" is not a character that can be used in usernames.
If you wanted, you could use your custom title—the thing just under your username (currently says Member)—to say "& Lenaelle", or something to that effect, while keeping your username Noizy, if you wanted. I just noticed Lucilyn already said that.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."
04-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Find Reply