Kaizen

lextheowlf

Hello everyone.

My username is Lextheowlf, but you peoples can call me Lex. I've been lurking for the past couple months (December, actually) and thought "Hey, this'd be kind of fun to do". My tulpa's name is Cam, and he says Hello

I started out in January, because I had nothing better to do, but then I got sidetracked with school and shit

why are you cussing?

I know I shouldn't have doubts, but I do. I don't know if it's coming fro

I wasn't able to focus on Cam all that much during those couple weeks.

Cam has pink scene ish hair, one blue eye, one purple one. He's shirtless most of the time. He has leather cuffs on both of his arms, and a leather cord wrapped around his right hand/arm. He's wearing black pants right now.

We decided to call this thread "Kaizen" for its' phonetic sound. Also, in Japanese, it means eternal progression, eternal improvement, or always improving.

Would like to update at least once a week. Because of school, I might be unable to.

As I said before, I started in January, but need to give Cam more attention. I only do ~20 minutes a night (sometimes more, sometimes less) before losing focus and falling asleep. I narrate to Cam a lot as well, talking about various things (i.e cars, exes, worries, rants, you name it); whatever comes to mind, I guess.

I think that's it for an introduction to this thread

Signing off and out

Hi Lex and Carn!

You cut your paragraph on doubts short. But not to worry. Literally. It is okay to have doubts.

Here are some of the places they could be coming from:

Your culture, society and friends, and your desire to be a good person.

Your expectations not matching your reality.

Your being early in the process, with a young tulpa.

You being able to see the thoughts of your tulpa, and getting psyched out by that.

Your tulpa thinking a lot like you.

Your tulpa relying on you for their ideas or abilities.

Becoming philosophical and exploring the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

As unfair as it seems, it usually falls on the tulpa to push, and deal with this doubt themselves. Grow your individuality and help push through. Talking online can help.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hi Lex and Carn!

You cut your paragraph on doubts short. But not to worry. Literally. It is okay to have doubts.

Here are some of the places they could be coming from:

Your culture, society and friends, and your desire to be a good person.

Your expectations not matching your reality.

Your being early in the process, with a young tulpa.

You being able to see the thoughts of your tulpa, and getting psyched out by that.

Your tulpa thinking a lot like you.

Your tulpa relying on you for their ideas or abilities.

Becoming philosophical and exploring the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

As unfair as it seems, it usually falls on the tulpa to push, and deal with this doubt themselves. Grow your individuality and help push through. Talking online can help.

Thank you so much for responding. We appreciate that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Been a while. We haven't been on lately because of school work and being busy. Not a lot of progress has been made because I have forgotten to force Cam. I don't know how this works, but Cam appeared in my mind and that's how I remembered to force him. She was like "Oh crap."

I'll have to force again tonight.

I don't know when we'll be back here, but I'll be sure to add updates. Also, need to describe personality differences pretty soon.

Until then

Signing off and out, You forgot to mention over, and under, and

See you next time.

Edit: Changed the color because the the lettering was barely visible

TL;DR: basically, just talking about our new house, in a meadow between a forest and a river. On the other side of the river is a town that we haven't gone to for a while (due to being busy). A while back, I learned that Cam likes the color pink, and strawberries. 

DESCRIPTION

Cam has pink emo hair, shoulder length. He has one pink eye (right) and one blue eye (left). He wears a satchel, made from brown leather. He usually doesn't have a shirt on. Sometimes he wears a laced leather thing on his right arm, sometimes on both, and sometimes not at all. 

Cam wanted to make a different house, and so I let him. Next time I come back, I see a log cabin. Either my subconscious was being influenced by someone else's post, or Cam made the log cabin. Either way, I am pleased with my buddy

Our house is a narrow log cabin, made from cherry wood, and sits between the river and the forest. The meadow it sits on has a ton of wild daisies, some that grow in patches and others that grow alone. Sun shines almost all the time, and there are minimal clouds. There's a town on the other side of the river. We've gone there a couple of times, but haven't for a couple weeks because we were busy

The house contains two beds: one for me, and one for Cam. I don't really know what bed's his and what bed's mine, cause this place was only recently created. 

Hills and mountains surround our valley. 

More details to come at a later time (Cam isn't able to type yet, so I type what I think I hear him say.., which probably isn't the best method, but oh well.)

Hey there. I really like this color. Kinda hard to pick which color when the shades of red and pink are hard to distinguish.  Most of my day consists of sitting, laying, watching, and talking to Lex when she isn't busy. 

I don't get tired a lot, but I do tend to sleep when Lex is busy / isn't paying attention. Nothing much to say. 

In the earlier stages of forcing, I asked Cam what his favorite color was, and I think it was pink. I also asked him his favorite fruit, and got the feeling that it was strawberries. Also, he doesn't like sushi (which surprises me because I ate it almost every week)

I'll update soon. Signing off and out

Good work. Your description is cool. When you type what you think you hear Cam say it's called proxying, a common thing. So don't worry, it's probably working fine  :)

Hello. Just a quick reply.

Forgot to edit the part where it said Cam had a pink eye..... he had purple and I messed up.

There's not much I can update with, except for when, I was in a trancelike state trying to focus on Cam, and I felt something/someone kiss me on the cheek. I need to ask Cam if that was him. Also, I've been getting some advice and moral support from him, which is nice.

Question for those reading: Is it easier to talk with your tulpa when you're focusing on the wonderland?

Will update when we aren't busy

Signing off and signing out.

Almost all the reports I've read suggest that it is easier to talk when focussing on your wonderland. Though, I can't say this from personal experience, and for many, the difference is small enough that it doesn't matter for long.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

as people that rarely use our wonderland, I'd say it seems easier to talk to your tulpas when focusing on the wonderland just because you're in a more focused state? 'Cus that's not untrue for us, we talk just fine without but conversations with all of us together are easier in the wonderland. But we wonderland as a real activity, like closed eyes lying in bed sorta thing. So to that extent I'd say sure being in the wonderland can help

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thank you for responding. I find it easier to talk to Cam that way.

will probably update later.

(Random moment: We met up with my mom's ex boyfriend yesterday, and I was like "Oh shit, we're goin to meet up with him. I don't know why we're doing this...what if they get back together?", and then Cam reassured me that everything was going to be alright)