Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

KM & RD
10/13/15: I learned about evolutionary psychology in my psych class; for some reason, Shou and Nina pretended to be in a nature documentary on chimeras during the lecture. I asked RD if she liked the way I looked, and she said that she liked the look of my wonderland form. I asked her how she saw, and had her look at my face; she said that it was kind of blurry. She asked me why this was such a big deal ("You don't wonder how other people see!"). She also said that anything that wasn't in our brain (like a mural nobody paid attention to) was blurry. I let RD hypnotize me, and I ended up falling asleep hypnotized, and waking up still hypnotized. I tried to "brute-force" my way out of the trance, to see if I could. Shou approved of this. RD and I worked on active forcing/designing her house.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

10/14/15: I forgot to log stuff. While Googling images of Rainbow Dash, I came across some disgusting content, and I had RD hypnotize me and suggest that I wouldn't perceive those types of images. We did an experiment to see if hypnosis could aid memory recall (I have a test tomorrow; we'll see the results when I get the test back). I lay in bed, same as yesterday, and had a brief lapse in consciousness. I checked the time, and I'd been in trance for about an hour (including the nap). I reread my PR, and remembered the tactile imposition test where Dusk/Keystroke tried to pull my arm one way while I tried to pull it the other way, and thought that I should try that out again, with each of my tulpas. I felt bad that my recent posts have been less substantial than earlier ones, and that I was slacking on imposition. Dash imposed herself sitting next to me on my bed and consoled me by resting a wing on my shoulder. Once again, I had trouble seeing her if I focused on her. I got pretty worked up about the "less substantial" thing, and pretty much ordered my tulpas to work on imposition in the morning. Dash said to just let all my sadness out, and she commended me for insisting on logging that when I was about to go to sleep. I planned to have her implant a suggestion to be more diligent in logging stuff. It's been a while since I wrote "I forgot to log stuff", and she praised me for admitting that I had forgotten to log this morning's tulpaforcing.
10/15/15: I asked my tulpas who wanted to work on imposition first, and Fluttershy said that my being tired would interfere. I told her that it didn't have to. Dash confidently pointed out that I'd studied for my test (I don't remember the context). Fluttershy said that she'd impose herself in my classroom, but she forgot to. I forgot to log one or two things. At first I put "interactions" instead of "things", but Dash said that sounded too clinical. When I walked into my room, I saw her sitting on my bed. The lights were off, and she was lying on my bed when I turned them on. Shou gave me a head-pressure and said he wanted to do the "I be his kid for long enough that a relationship with RD seems new and awesome by comparison" thing. We didn't do that. Keystroke imposed himself on the table during dinner, a few inches away from me. We did the arm-pulling test, but I didn't really feel anything pulling on my arm.
I told RD that I felt like we hadn't done much active forcing. I asked her what she wanted to do in our wonderland, and where she wanted to do it. She said that she wanted to work on her house.
10/16/15: I forgot to log stuff. RD thanked me for writing that. Fluttershy imposed herself during dinner. I asked Nina if she wanted to work on imposition, and she said that she didn't, saying that her family was "kind of close-knit" (although I'm not sure how that's related).
10/17/15: RD said that she wanted to do the Walter Mitty Routine. I couldn't find any new releases about tulpa-like things, so I decided to stream Ruby Sparks online and set my room up to simulate a movie theater. I remembered that Fluttershy's first words were something about readjusting my body, when I was lying in bed. We watched about 23 minutes of the movie, and Dash said that she didn't feel like doing the Routine, because we weren't in an actual theater. I think that "Ruby doesn't know she's a character = existential crisis in the making" also had something to do with it. I watched a video of two guys ripping on tulpamancy, and asked my tulpas if they felt the comparisons to tomogachis and furbies was dehumanizing. Nina said that she knew the guys were just messing around. I saw her lying on my bed, so I decided to test out visual imposition by changing the brightness of my table lamp (I've got one of those lamps that has "levels" of brightness). I learned that I had trouble adjusting between "levels" of lighting, and that I was overthinking visual imposition.
10/18/15: Sarah gave me a head-pressure while I was watching the Nostalgia Critic's review of The Odd Life of Timothy Green. I asked her why, and she said that it was instinctual. I think it was something about how the parents in the movie aren't that good at being parents. I forgot to log stuff. Dash was happy that we were getting back to posting long posts with the occasional shorter one. When I noticed it was around 3:00AM, she said I should go to bed.

10/19/15: I forgot to log stuff. I made a lot of small talk with my tulpas. Fluttershy questioned my decision to watch Fear Clinic late at night. I messed around making "derp" sounds, and then remembered how Dash had been doing that thing where I couldn't see her if I looked directly at her. Turns out she was pranking me. I told her that I doubted anyone had seen me derping, and she said that she'd known I was derping. I asked Sarah what kind of stuff she liked, and she said that she was having a hard time figuring that out. An hour later, she said she liked coding, while I was watching a review of The Ring: Terror's Realm. She got mad when I suggested that she try Keystroke's shapeshifting-for-personality trick.
10/20/15: I asked Sarah why she liked coding. I forgot what she said. Later, Dash used hypnosis so Keystroke could have an easier time possessing me. He had trouble feeling his tail, so Dash had him sway back and forth for a bit to bring it out. She told him to work on the DIY project. When he obeyed her, I felt a slightly-good tingle in our body; after the possession and hypnosis were over, he told me that he'd felt really good (vs slightly good) when he obeyed her.
10/21/15: Dash and Sarah each possessed one of my arms. I felt a tingle on my cheek, which was apparently Nina licking me. I forgot to log stuff.

10/22/15: I wrote a story about an unnamed Pegasus pony (Rainbow Dash). When one of my friends read it, they said the pony reminded them of MLP. Dash pretended to be shocked/slightly terrified by this. We talked about Skyrim. I went to a meeting about the health services at my college; the "services should be free" side used an emotional appeal; I wondered if this was okay, and RD said something like, "as long as they use evidence, too".
I was in a chatroom, and someone said "pets for everyone", so I said "CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! *makes it rain cheese wheels*", which got a few laughs out of RD. I let her hypnotize me, and I fell asleep like that.
10/23/15: I got an idea for a piano bassline, and set it to words, which I said would probably help it stick. RD said that "probably" was an understatement. When we pretended she was on a talk show, she said something about how she'd gone on despite irrational fear of legal trouble and went on a tangent about how awesome Martin Luther King was for fighting against oppression despite likely being afraid. I got excited when I saw that OcarinaPlaya had uploaded a new animation of Doctor Whooves and Assistant, which I think was responsible for Keystroke's subsequently clearer mindvoice. I watched the video and tried to sing along to their version of "Winter Wrap Up" in Keystroke's voice, which Keystroke said was "exhilarating". He also said "W00t W00t I'm a pony!" (like "beep beep I'm a cloud". I wasn't sure who'd came up with the bassline, and Keystroke offered to take credit for it.

10/24/15: I needed to blow off steam, so Dash raced me around the campus. When I rounded a corner, she said that I came close to twisting my ankle (because my foot was at an odd inward point). When I thought about "Call Me Maybe", Nina didn't like it. Dash gave me a gross dare. I got in a ranting mood, so I recorded it as a form of journaling. I later laughed somewhat insanely, like in the rant, and I asked my tulpas to keep me from having a mental breakdown. Fluttershy said that request was vague. Dash had said something about racing and blowing off steam being a bad combo, but I forgot to write that down, and I forgot what exactly she'd said.
10/25/15: I worked on the DIY project, and Shou said he wanted to help. I moved my left arm the way he was moving his, and I felt a cold "spike" in my shoulder when he was possessing it. I forgot to log stuff. I also slept in until 1:00PM, which cut down on available tulpaforcing time.