Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

KM & RD
1/7/16: we watched a movie in class, and Dash told me to "lose the backpack!" (because you wouldn't normally have a backpack with you when watching a movie). I was having trouble thinking of a script to write, and Dash suggested ripping off the Bible. Later, she told me to do something ridiculous, and congratulated me on saying "no". My tulpas were pretty vocal on an IRC. Nina asked if I'd work on the DIY project while watching her eps of FMA, and I declined because those episodes were sad.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

1/8/16: I watched FMA; when I saw a scenes of Hughes gushing about his kid, Nina requested that Shou never gush about her like that. I contemplated making French Toast with a recipe shown in FMA, and Nina called dibs on being the taste-tester in this hypothetical experiment. Later, I thought I'd gained a tulpa, but it was Dash pretending to be a character in a screenplay I was writing. She said she felt starved for attention. I wondered if eating a late meal would help, because I'd skipped breakfast. I suggested a pop-tart, but Dash said that was the kind of thing a "(some pejorative I don't remember) bachelor" would do. According to her, late-night Tostidos chips (which she called "the poor man's snack") is more dignified than late-night pop-tarts. She concluded, "I think I'm a dick when I'm hungry."
1/9/16: I tried to imagine Dash sitting across from me during breakfast. She told me she was under the table, cuz she wasn't sure how to impose herself without clipping through a chair. I forgot to log stuff. I got super mad about a body image issue, and this extreme anger saddened Nina. She said "I just want this to end".

1/10/16: Fluttershy suggested some stuff, but I forgot what that was. Later, Sarah complimented my work on the DIY project.
1/11/16: I thought about staying home over the weekend, but Nina said she didn't think she could handle being around my dad. Dash possessed me and sang "Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu". I've sang her parts in the past, and she got back at me by singing my parts.

1/12/16: When we watched part of Wild in class (which I'd seen before), Dash reflected, "that was a good movie". She said that Crash was a good movie, too, and I asked if she was just saying that because of the context in which it was shown. I thought about going to Starbucks, but it was raining. Dash suggested I just have a Poptart.
1/13/16: Dash said she wanted to do the Walter Mitty Routine in Legend. Later, we worked on vocal possession; first I sang the male parts of Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu, then she sang the female parts. I guessed that I might not be able to get a Psych minor or study psychology; I asked Fluttershy if I was "inadvertently crushing her dreams underheel" and she said I was being overdramatic. I thought about a recent time I'd not brought up pain, and Shou said pointed out that he, Keystroke, and I had agreed to not do the "Tough Guise" thing. I listened to Crystal Kay's song "Motherland". Sarah sighed happily and said "I could fall asleep to this". I ended up binge-watching Fullmetal Alchemist and getting a walk-in of Lust. If it's relevant, this happened just after I'd watched the episode where Lust betrays the other Homunculi. Previously, I've imagined myself gaining a walk-in of Sloth. This raises the question "how do I know Fluttershy isn't a walk-in with fake memories?"
In the Fullmetal Alchemist 'verse, Homunculi are powered by red stones. Lust sacrificed some of hers to bolster the anti-intrusive thought wall Sarah made.
Walk-ins have shown up in the past, I was just afraid to write about them, because that would mean paying attention and "consolidating" them. Lust pointed out that walk-ins and accidental tulpas are kinda the same thing. I felt really awkward about this whole thing, and she assured me that she'd leave by tomorrow morning. As far as I could tell from things like her mentioning Dante and referring to Shou as "Tucker", she was straight-up the Lust from the show.

1/14/16: Sarah told me she'd "managed" to turn the red stones into an invitation-only system, and that she could still use the old anti-intrusive thought forcefield to push any troublemakers out. Lust popped back in to say that walls "piss people off" more than doors. Dash speculated that the whole thing was just my brain flexing its imposition muscles. She nervously chewed her hoof when I tried to register for a class I wanted. I tried to psychoanalyze a habit of mine, and Dash said I was going overboard. I did a bit of active forcing/visualizing. I met a cute corgi. Nina imposed herself playing with him. I wondered if pets react differently to different systemmates. Later, I looked in a mirror and saw Shou standing far away. He floated over to me.
1/15/16: when I looked in the mirror, Dash was sitting on a stool behind me. I had trouble looking at her and her reflection at the same time. We worked on possession--alternating between me thinking "my voice is quiet" and her thinking "my voice is louder". She worried when I found a single gray hair. Nina gave me a head-pressure and said she wanted to be in my script. I walked into my room after grabbing a soda, and saw Shou's silhouette. I turned on the lights, and he was still there (lighting imposition's good, if not realistic). I worked on a script about RD and I. Dash compared this to revisiting one's childhood home (she's snarky in the current script, and she'd been snarky in a play I'd written in 2014). I tried to touch her, but she backed away because my hand was cold. Nina said that the Family Guy gag where Elmer Fudd killed Bugs was "Lampwick-levels of disturbing". After I watched part of the South Park movie (which I'd first seen when I was little), Nina said that is had a "mature" childhood.
1/16/16: Dash complimented me on writing her "in character". I forgot to log stuff. I think I may have accidentally put words in Shou's mouth during an imagined panel talk.

1/17/16: I woke up feeling nauseous. Dash recommended plenty of fluids and bedrest. I said that I had homework to do. She "admired my commitment", but still disagreed with me. Shou resisted the urge to cry at a touching South Park scene, and ended up puking instead. Dash said she wasn't going to impose herself in Beasts of No Nation because of how dark it was. Nina said she wanted to impose herself in Revenant.

1/18/16: Keystroke decided to look like Doctor Whooves. Dash said that "reduced fat" stuff was overhyped. Keystroke said he'd changed because he was having trouble with a bi-colored mane. Before bed, Dash suggested I think about Skyrim (I read an article a few years ago that said that gamers are more likely to lucid dream).
Dash is right. Fat is healthy. It's sugar and carbs that people need to avoid.
RD: O.O I thought I was just stating my opinion...

1/19/16: Dash's idea didn't work. I forgot to log stuff (mostly small-talk).
1/20/16: Dash showed up in the upper corner of the classroom, clinging to the ceiling. Fluttershy gave me a pretty strong head-pressure when I thought about Skyrim. Dash suggested I think about Skyrim a lot. I said I didn't want to become obsessed.