Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

KM & RD
2/7/16: I forgot to log stuff. While watching Naruto Shippuden, Dash and I had a discussion about whether the White Zetsu Soldiers could be considered people, or even just one many-bodied person. Dash complimented my progress on our DIY project, but I thought that her praises were canned. When I thought about the parts of myself I didn't like, Dash said she didn't see those, she just saw me. Shou said he wanted to do that one RP, but I didn't, but I'm not sure why (I feel like the reasons that come to mind are rationalizations/excuses). I asked him why he liked that, and he basically said my relationship with my dad as a kid hadn't been ideal and he was trying to make up for that. I wondered if my early trying to get rid of him had something to do with this.

2/8/16: I don't remember, but I think a bit of visual imposition happened. Dash asked if I was going to deviate from my planned Skyrim playthrough to check out the DLCs. I got mad about stuff, and Nina popped into my head. I wondered if she was taking on my anger for me. She said that she was just agreeing with me, although she offered to take it on. Lust popped up and offered to help, since I felt like no one person could safely feel all that anger.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

2/9/16: I didn't do much tulpaforcing. Dash hypnotized me and had me work on the DIY project.

2/10/16: Dash and Nina liked our progress on the DIY project. Keystroke did some Japanese swordsmanship practice.

2/11/16: Sarah objected to something, but I don't remember what. I was about to work on the DIY project, but Dash told me to wash my hands first. Later, I got mad about bad research. I was going to go to bed, but Dash said "I'm not having you fall asleep like this".
2/12/16: Dash gave me a pretty intense head-pressure, but I don't remember why. She yelled that "this is why you should log stuff when it happens!" I read stuff by Descartes and called it "unfalsifiable." Dash argued that philosophy can "get away with" being unfalsifiable. I did some experimenting with tactile imposition--I thought about feeling my tulpas, and the associated texture came to mind, but I couldn't feel it. Nina said that was because I'd visualized them instead of imposing them. Dash enthusiastically said to "cast aside the training wheels, and go for the actual thing!"
2/13/16: The attempt at tactile imposition didn't work. A lot of stuff happened with Lust: she looked almost scared when someone considered her a tulpa, and had me proxy for her in a chatroom. She ordered me to log something, and Dash said "I'm the only one who gets to do that!"

2/14/16: after I read a Reddit post saying that tulpamancers knew their tulpas were nonphysical, even when imposed, Dash said that I didn't have to worry about my original idea of deliberately not imposing a particular sense to distinguish tulpas from physical things. Fluttershy recommended Dash join a debate club.

2/15/16: Dash and I did some work on imposition. I'd planned to do more, but we didn't. She did pop into my head a few times, though. I asked her if she'd use hypnosis to help me sleep.
2/16/16: we did a bit of meditation in my philosophy class, and I used this to active force and work on tactile imposition. I "saw" Dash behind me, and felt a cold feeling on my neck, corresponding to her location. She tried hypnotizing me herself (in addition to the meditation) and tracing a circle on my hand with the tip of her hoof. I could feel pressure when her hooftip was at the top of the circle, but I couldn't imagine the pressure moving. She suggested I meditate/active force while showering, but I said I didn't want to waste water. Dash suggested I active force in bed.
2/17/16: Nina volunteered to demonstrate katas in class. She swagger to the front of the class, so I'm pretty sure she felt confident having a weapon. She pointed out that I didn't have sharp fingernails (faux claws). Keystroke said that he could practice katas in the wonderland, and it'd have the same effect as me practicing them in real life.
2/18/16: Dash tried tracing her wing down my spine, but I could only feel it in my mid-back, just to the right of my spine. I forgot to log stuff.

2/19/16: I worked on visualizing Keystroke. He bopped his head and visualized himself to Superstar (Smash It)
2/20/16: Dash got pumped up when I went to Comic-Con. We worked on vocal possession.

2/21/16: I forgot to log stuff. Dash said she wanted me to spend the night as her pet. She said that she'd protect me, although the best she could do would be advising me to not get into anything that seemed sketchy. Shou said he didn't like Fluttershy being Dash's pet, but after that he said that my being in a pet headspace had done something-or-other, and that wasn't true.

2/22/16: I forgot to log stuff. I tried to think of a way to deal with my anger, and Shou suggested that one RP. I said no, but wondered why. He said that I saw it as a "useless diversion" instead of a way to actually deal with the problem. Dash hypnotized me.

2/23/16: I didn't do much tulpaforcing. Keystroke thanked me for having done a good job visualizing him in the past.
2/24/16: Dash entered the hallway through a door, and flew around the corner to where I couldn't see her. Later, sheossessed my left arm to do katas. We tried to add vocal possession to this, but it didn't sound right. She cried happy/nostalgic tears when I listened to José González's song Step Out (it was used in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty). Keystroke thought about using Illusion spells to make vampires kill each other "for my amusement" in Skyrim, and then wondered if he was "possibly psychopathic". Dash said he wasn't. She said she wanted to go on a date with me.

2/25/16: Dash thought of giving intrusive thoughts "visas" so they could stay in the wonderland for a limited time, but Lust brought up the possibility of overcrowding, and then we'd have to deal with the resulting "logistical nightmare". Dash and I talked about her traits, in an effort to find a way to make our relationship less boring. I saw a bit of Golden Freddy after watching a video of MandoPony's, but it sulked away after Dash and I brought out the silver fire. Shou said that it was him, in disguise.
2/26/16: In the past, I've written that Dash "imposed herself in" movies. She said we'd have more tulpaforcing progress if I went back to thinking of that as "did the Walter Mitty Routine in". When I heard there was a fifth Five Nights at Freddy's, Dash called the games "glorified jumpscares".