Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

KM & RD
11/23/16: I saw some catboy!Ed art, and Sarah got Keystroke to reminisce a bit. I read a bit of venting from a tulpa on Reddit, and one of the comments said the host should care about the tulpa more and let them try new stuff. I asked my tulpas if they felt like that, and Dash said not to worry. Everyone else agreed with her. Later, she "helped" me with a short review of part of The Writing Life (read: dictated what to write). I wondered if this was cheating. Later, she made a derpy face and stared at me, so I made my own face and stared at her, back.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

11/24/16: Keystroke spent a bit of time in his old catboy form. He agreed to change back to a pony after I showered. Rainbow Dash compared Brave New World to the Garden of Eden, "with a bunch of Adams and Eves that...all look exactly alike. Damn, that's creepy." Later on, Dash liked when I ordered oysters, bread, & crab at a restaurant. I ordered mashed potatoes too, and she figured I wouldn't have room for the oyster dinner. Nina was prepared to not care about social acceptance, but Sarah told her that humans are social animals.
11/25/16: I didn't do much with my tulpas. I tried to work on parallel processing and my English essay at the same time, by having my tulpas brainstorm for the essay while I thought about other stuff. I did a bit of that old RP with Shou, then wondered what the benefits/costs of it were, and then wondered why I wasn't thinking about it in "I feel" phrases.
11/26/16: I asked my tulpas for essay advice. Dash said "expand on it. If you can't, give it to us." Nina said that I needed to pay attention to her. Later on, I was playing Skyrim while Dash and Fluttershy (I think) were brainstorming essay ideas in the back of my mind. I think the thing that made it work better than yesterday's attempt is that I was aware of it. Dash possessed my hand during a game of dominoes. Later, Keystroke possessed my hand, then my whole body for a few seconds, and then just my mouth and right arm to pick up and eat some chocolate. I won the dominoes game, and he suggested I celebrate by getting drunk.
11/27/16: I asked Keystroke for permission to have him possess me and do any future analysis-related homework, because this seemed like exploiting him, and he said it was okay.
11/28/16: Keystroke thought about the time he won a Call of Duty match, and RD giggled at his "swaggalicious happy dance". I asked them to brainstorm song ideas while I showered. Dash laughed at my typo of "brainstork".
11/29/16: I asked Rainbow Dash what she wanted to do today. She said she wanted to go to class with me, imposed, but this didn't happen. I did some brainstorming about an alien race I was making up, and later had a run-in with one of them, with the placeholder form of a Xenomorph.
11/30/16: I didn't do much with my tulpas (unless you count the new guy, in which case we figured out how different alien life stages would look). I looked up different foods. Dash said that Tandoori chicken looked like something you wouldn't be sure you'd like, but would turn out to taste good.
12/1/16: I didn't do much with my tulpas. I wondered who "best pony" was, and Dash joked "mememe-mememe-meeee!" I thought this was funny, and she made a joke about being "smart and funny".
12/2/16: I talked with Dash and Keystroke about fashion a little. I had an idea to try food as it came (e.g., not asking for a burger, hold the onions); Dash reminded me of this when I took the tomatoes off a tomato-and-shrimp pizza.