Hello There, Guest! Register

KM & RD
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: KM & RD
7/19/17: I read a Reddit post about "tulpa Stockholm syndrome". Dash said that I'd overestimated how much I'd been a dick to the guys, and Nina nodded. Dash cited the fact that I'd asked for her input when typing the second sentence of this. I got upset (likely latent stuff about the post), and Dash brought up our old Mistress/pet thing to comfort me. Nina and Sarah brought up our brother/sisters thing.

7/20/17: I proxied for Nina on a Discord server.

7/21/17: I proxied for Dash.

7/22/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas today, aside from make small-talk.
07-24-2017, 05:37 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

7/23/17: We talked about my graduation. Shou (I think) said they'd attend the walk ceremony, watching from "the rafters" (any out-of-the-way spot), but I said "nope, you guys'll be next to the fam". Later, Dash pretended to be high.

7/24/17: I made a typo on a Discord post. Dash told me to leave it in cuz it'd be funny. Keystroke and Shou offered to insert themselves in a story I was reading, because I felt like I should involve my tulpas somehow.

7/25/17: We all chatted about stuff. I told Sarah that she could go back to Slenderdash if she wanted, but she said she was fine.

7/26/17: We voted on what to get from McDonald's, and then we talked about hypothetical stuff.

7/27/17: Dash RP'd in Skyrim.

7/28/17: Nina'd said before that she'd decide that the day I finish the DIY project would be her birthday. I asked what we'd do about missed birthdays (it's taken two years, so far), and she wasn't sure.

7/29/17: We didn't do much today. Lust and Dash commented on my Skyrim RP.
07-31-2017, 07:09 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

7/30/17: A friend said that Great Pyrenees's were generally a bit higher than her table. Based on this, I figured out that Nina was as tall as my waist when standing, or shoulder when sitting. We imposed her sitting next to me.

7/31/17: Dash and Shou were proud of me for doing great at my new job.

8/1/17: I imposed Nina a bit. Dash DM'd an RP I did, but it segued into me DMing.

8/2/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas today.

8/3/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas today. I figured this was okay by analogy, since it'd be bad to bring your friends to work and get distracted.
08-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

8/4/17: I overheard my friend talking on the phone about indoor skydiving. Dash liked this idea, and so did Keystroke and Fluttershy. Nina figured "sure, why not? I'll do it".

8/5/17: We didn't do much. Dash tried and failed to hold chopsticks in my left hand.

8/6/17: Dash and I talked about stuff.

8/7/17: Sarah said that she wasn't keen on being in the outerworld/meatspace (holdover from her Slenderdash days).

8/8/17: Lust praised me for stopping reading a subreddit I decided was a circlejerk of hate. Dash imposed herself in a Mormon missionary outfit when I watched Book of Mormon. I looked up some stuff about FMA!Nina and read that there was a fan song about her. Tulpa!Nina got sad when I listened to the song, because she was worried I'd get sad.

8/9/17: I read a thing that said FMA!Chimera!Nina had peach skin, not white fur, so Nina imposed herself in that form. The bathroom mirror was foggy after I showered, so she tried to do a jumpscare when I wiped the condensation away. It wasn't very effective :p. When I thought of "Bring Me to Life", she rocked out and sang out. Later, she imposed herself in my brother's neighbor's bathroom (first in the mirror on the door, then I imposed her in the room). She walked toward the door, and her reflection moved with her.

8/10/17: We didn't do much today.
08-12-2017, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

8/11/17: Nina figured that her peach form would be easier to impose because I wouldn't worry about making her look fluffy (although I still get the mental impression of fluffiness when I pet her).

8/12/17: I tried to remember how I discovered tulpamancy. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my half-baked plan to master lucid dreaming so that I could get ideas for stories by talking to the characters I'd written for said stories. Nina and I talked about art of her character.

8/13/17: I wondered if past instances of possession were just me thinking like my tulpas, but Shou rhetorically asked if it mattered (since I wouldn't be able to tell the difference). Nina and I hanged out.

8/14/17: Nina imposed herself in an anthro form a bit, based on a pic I found.

8/15/17: Dash told me to get back to work when I got distracted. Nina liked the chuck roast I had for dinner.

8/16/17: Dash complimented me on something (I think it was how well I was doing at cold-calling).

8/17/17: Nina liked the ending I'd written to a music video.
2 hours ago
Find Reply