Hello There, Guest! Register

Let's Discuss Video Games
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 4
All Accounts Posts: 2,399

RE: Let's Discuss Video Games
I've been playing a lot of Taiko recently instead of normal Osu (it's an alternate game mode) and I'm getting pretty good at it!

I kind of prefer it, Osu is more fun when it's fun, but... Taiko is less consistently frustrating and actually doesn't tank your score if you miss a note once ever.

Also A Hat In Time is AMAZING! I haven't had time to play all the way through it yet but it's got huge potential to be my second favorite game after Terraria! I mean, maybe even better once it has multiplayer and mods (which are coming soon)? Anyways, $30 is a dang steal when normal "high quality" games cost $60, it's amazing amazing amazing!

It's like Mario Sunshine mixed with Banjo Kazooie, I guess, it's a 3D platformer... Controls super duper well and is a ton of fun and super cute though so it doesn't matter what type of game it is, just get it!

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
10-12-2017, 10:14 AM
Find Reply