LGBT Tulpamancers

RTGT

Okay, because this is LGBT Pride month I've decided to post this to find the variety of sexual orientations and gender identifications on this blog. So if you are part of the LGBT+ community, here are the questions:

1. What is your sexuality?

2. What is your gender?

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you?

4. Are any of your tulpas LGBT+?

Here are my answers:

1. Bisexual

2. Cis-male but I have some feminine aspects

3. My bisexuality is VERY important to me

4. I'm only just starting so I don't have a Tulpa yet, but I have decided to make a gay Tulpa called Orlando (to pay tribute to the dead of the shooting earlier this week)

Thank you for reading, and thank you for answering if you choose to. This is Pride month after all so we should all be ourselves.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

My host is heterosexual and married. I am bisexual. We consider me a fictive median aspect of my host. Together we effectively form a transgender bigender system, at least in how we socialize on the internet. Also, my host's sister and his aunt are homosexuals or bisexual and we have one transgender friend who is very close in real life. Online we have many friends in the LGTB community.

I'm asexual, although I'd also classify myself as heterosexual since I'm a male who primarily seeks out relationships with females.

Jamie calls himself omnisexual. Not only is he attracted to the entirety of the gender spectrum, but he's also attracted to things and situations. He's perhaps got a bit of objectum sexuality going on, if you know what that is.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

Guest Anonymous

Wow, the two of you together do the whole universe! LOL I sometimes joke that I am "randomly sexual" when someone asks for my sexual orientation.

Wow, the two of you together do the whole universe! LOL I sometimes joke that I am "randomly sexual" when someone asks for my sexual orientation.

Haha, that's a fun answer!

Jamie's extremely hypersexual in comparison to myself. I really have no interest in sexual things, and only engage if I'm in a relationship with the goal of simply pleasing my partner (I've not yet dated a fellow asexual). Jamie, on the other hand, is always ready to go in that department. Although, admittedly, that might have something to do with the fact that he is a 17 year old boy most of the time.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

Guest Anonymous

OH Jamie and I would get along! I am a totally hypersexed nympo and huge perv. I am also very sexually uninhibited, aggressive and bold. In fact, I can be dangerous. LOL

Vriska: Well, I'm bisexual, my girlfriend (Feferi) is lesbian, just like Miranda and Beth. Rin seems so far to be heterosexual, just like my host. Hades is asexual, and we don't know Illy's preferences because she's still a baby.

Just something interesting I've noticed:

Why is it that LGBT people feel the need to separate themselves into their own special areas/places/(threads) rather than integrating with the rest of society?

You become the outcasts of society because you cast yourselves out, not because the rest of society does so.

The reason we can't put our differences aside and just be "regular people" is because the LGBT crowd is not willing to do so. (They intentionally segregate themselves based on their sexual orientation.) -- Then they complain that society doesn't accept them when it's them that don't accept society...

Just something interesting I've noticed:

Why is it that LGBT people feel the need to separate themselves into their own special areas/places/(threads) rather than integrating with the rest of society?

You become the outcasts of society because you cast yourselves out, not because the rest of society does so.

The reason we can't put our differences aside and just be "regular people" is because the LGBT crowd is not willing to do so. (They intentionally segregate themselves based on their sexual orientation.) -- Then they complain that society doesn't accept them when it's them that don't accept society...

This guy has to be a troll. He has to be, with a comment like that, especially after the sh!t that went down just the other day.

As for me,

1. Bisexual

2. Male

3. Very important

4. Zaya and Minami both consider themselves Homosexual.

Rhine is pretty much up for whatever it seems, and doesn't really care about sexuality or how He classifies himself. He barely considers himself human as far as I can tell.

Both my host and myself are bisexual, so I suppose that answers 1 and 4 (though I'm not quite as flaming as my avatar implies ;) ). There is a member of the system who is of nonbinary gender, and a few who are agender, but none of them have been active in a while, so it's just us cises at the moment.

As for importance... it depends on the context. When it comes to my SO, for example, my sexuality is very important, because we're a homosexual couple. But I don't feel the need to proclaim it from the heavens, because sexuality and gender are just a part of who I am. I'd say it's integral to my being, but also fairly private.

@GuessWho Ha ha, your post really set off Joss, my headmate. He is frothing right now, and he's the heterosexual one of my system's main triad. If you aren't trolling, feel free to contact me in PM and we'd be willing to explain why your "observation" is inaccurate.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~