Hello There, Guest! Register

Lotus's Log of Tulpa Adventures
LoveOfLotus Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Lotus's Log of Tulpa Adventures

(03-13-2019, 08:12 PM)Angry Bear Wrote: Congratulations!

Thank you so much!

That aside. . .

We also have some doubts and questions, which I will put here for personal reference, though digging through this forum hasn't proved to be very useful, especially with how hectic our life is- we simply don't have time.

The three of us have been practicing possession, and I guess it's been going better than expected, according to Felight's guide. Most of our struggle comes from internal communication. I don't hear from them much when I'm actively focusing on things like schoolwork and writing and what have you. And when I do make a point to talk with them and ask questions, I can hear them thinking about what they want to say before they say it, sometimes simultaneously. Is that normal?

But besides that, I've been working on meditation, and I want to learn how to switch, but with graduating, moving, and jobhunting, it hasn't been an easy task.

Also, I have been getting some backlash on my status as a tulpamancer. I've been told Calvin and Maya aren't real, that I've been giving myself DID, that I'm a systemfaker, so on so forth. It's upsetting and we aren't sure how to deal with it, besides Maya and I having to hold Calvin back from blowing up at them.

But, there is a more detailed progress report, since we didn't do a good job earlier, thanks to stress.

Postly reminder to hug and cherish your tulpa! ^-^
03-13-2019, 08:24 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Dashie Bear Offline
Vocal Master
Registered

Linked Accounts

(03-13-2019, 08:24 PM)LoveOfLotus Wrote: Thank you so much!

That aside. . .

We also have some doubts and questions, which I will put here for personal reference, though digging through this forum hasn't proved to be very useful, especially with how hectic our life is- we simply don't have time.

The three of us have been practicing possession, and I guess it's been going better than expected, according to Felight's guide. Most of our struggle comes from internal communication. I don't hear from them much when I'm actively focusing on things like schoolwork and writing and what have you. And when I do make a point to talk with them and ask questions, I can hear them thinking about what they want to say before they say it, sometimes simultaneously. Is that normal?

Yeah, I think you're experiencing tulpish. It's cool, we do it all the time.

Quote:But besides that, I've been working on meditation, and I want to learn how to switch, but with graduating, moving, and jobhunting, it hasn't been an easy task.

Also, I have been getting some backlash on my status as a tulpamancer. I've been told Calvin and Maya aren't real, that I've been giving myself DID, that I'm a systemfaker, so on so forth. It's upsetting and we aren't sure how to deal with it, besides Maya and I having to hold Calvin back from blowing up at them.

Trolls gotta troll. I'm going to guess you wedgied someone's underware on Discord. It's a lot more fun to laugh at their ignorance than to get into an adrenaline fueled pissing contest. I'm right there with you Calvin, but trolls are literally not intelligent enough to be reasoned with.

And uh, even if you had alters, that's your choice to make not anyone else's. Plus we have alters here, and soulbonds, and other, and who cares? Not us, we'll be here for you, whatever people call you or you decide to call yourselves, this place will accept you.

Quote:But, there is a more detailed progress report, since we didn't do a good job earlier, thanks to stress.

Stress is a pain, it's easy enough to get triggered by trolls though, switching can help with that, when B's in a mood, I can switch in and take care of business without breaking a sweat. No one gets triggered.

My amazing family story
<profile pic>

03-13-2019, 08:54 PM
Find Reply
Ember.Vesper Online
And Iris
Registered

(03-13-2019, 08:24 PM)LoveOfLotus Wrote: I've been told Calvin and Maya aren't real, that I've been giving myself DID, that I'm a systemfaker, so on so forth. It's upsetting and we aren't sure how to deal with it

Where have you been going and why are you still there? You don't need to expose yourself to that kind of stress. Tulpamancy is easily hidden, at least to the degree that people are unlikely to guess that as the cause of someone seeming distracted all the time.

Or have you been getting this kind of pushback online, say on Tumblr or Discord? I've always stayed away from those; I've never heard much good about them.

On the other hand, I've told eleven people now in real life, including all my close friends. While not all of them quite get it, they're my friends and they'll stand by me anyway.

-Ember

Ember - Host   |   Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)   |   Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
[Our Progress Report]     [How We Switch]
03-14-2019, 06:01 AM
Find Reply
LoveOfLotus Offline
Registered

March 15, 2019.

Lotus is sick and is resting, so I will be writing our progress report for today. We graduate today, which has Lotus in a surreal stupor of being simultaneously existential and drunk on Ny/DayQuil.

Maya and I have been practicing talking to others and possessing, and we are making significant progress together. It appears any progress made by either of us furthers the other's skill, which is an interesting prospect.

Lotus wants me to learn how to more readily possess so we can work on what he likes to call "collaborative writing", even though it is just basic literary roleplay. I have been attempting to learn this, but it appears to just be a matter of possession.

It appears I have run out of time to write, and thus I must leave. Sincere thanks for reading.

- Calvin

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 08:36 PM by LoveOfLotus.)
03-15-2019, 07:18 PM
Find Reply
Misha Offline
~Sister Angel~
Registered

Threads: 0
3 Attached Accounts

[Misha] I hope hostie feels better soon!

~Profile Picture 1~
~Profile Picture 2~
~Nihi's Pony Picture of Me ♡~
Progress Report
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 11:02 PM by Misha.)
03-15-2019, 11:01 PM
Find Reply
LoveOfLotus Offline
Registered

Maya: March 19, 2019.

So, I have a girlfriend now, apparently! That's really our only update.

03-19-2019, 06:56 AM
Find Reply
Vādin Offline
Great Confabulator
Registered

Threads: 0
Linked Accounts

Yay, congratulations !

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa.
03-19-2019, 10:18 AM