Lucid Dream: Induced by Tulpa?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I've asked my tulpas to visit me in my dreams and/or make dreams for me a few times, and the results were few; However, I wish to know if they could induce lucid dreams and, if so, could you explain what your tulpa did to do it?

Not much success to report. I would try asking the tulpa to make you conscious during a dream. Also I think there a breathing patterns connected with lucid dreaming. A tulpa might help with that. I look forward to learning the results of your research.

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell

Guest Anonymous

I've asked my tulpas to visit me in my dreams and/or make dreams for me a few times, and the results were few; However, I wish to know if they could induce lucid dreams and, if so, could you explain what your tulpa did to do it?

Goes to show how little research you've done. Ever consider using... oh, I dunno, dreamviews? Getting used to inducing the dream yourself rather than using your tulpa as a tool to do it for you?

Get good at lucid dreaming yourself before you expect someone else to be able to do it for you.

It's not really a bad thing to have a tulpa help the host out with becoming aware in dreams. The help would be akin to people having their dream characters/dream guides/anima/whatever thought-form they usually meet in their dreams to tell them that they're dreaming.

I created mine in a LD so it seems very attuned with this sort of thing. Its favorite thing is to make me lucid by simply telling me 'you know this is a dream right?' or asking me about my situation in the dream. Sometimes I'm too slow to notice, then it becomes mischievous and plays pranks.

• 1 month later...

have you studied/learnerd about lucid dreaming, if you want your tulpa to know about it you may need to know it yourself. google the world of lucid dreaming. I dont have a tulpa of my own yet so i cant talk that much, but i hope this helps.