Hello There, Guest! Register

Make a new tulpa, or bring back an old one?
FalcoThePixel Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Make a new tulpa, or bring back an old one?

So, about half a year ago, I began work on my first tulpa. I worked on her for quite a while, and got a few signs of sentience. I put a lot of effort in.

However, after about a month, a family crisis happened, and a close relative had a heart attack. My whole family was living in a 2 bedroom appartment that belonged to my relatives. To be honest, it was stressful as heck. I narrated about a lot of the crud going on in my life to my tulpa, and I was just generally angry. After all that was done, I was worried I'd projected too many negative emotions onto my tulpa, so I got rid of her. It's been about 3-4 months since I got rid of her, and I want to try making a tulpa again.

However, I'm worried about my previous tulpa. Will she still be a negative presence in my mind? Should I bring her back? Would she forgive me for getting rid of her and being so negative? I'm really not sure how to handle it. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2013, 07:33 PM by FalcoThePixel.)
12-31-2013, 07:32 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
Make a new tulpa, or bring back an old one? - by FalcoThePixel - 12-31-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Make a new tulpa, or bring back an old one? - by Anonymous - 01-01-2014, 03:38 PM