Make A New Tulpamancer Video?

GrayTheCat

For awhile I had this idea of making a compilation of several Tulpamancer's/Tulpa's stories and putting them in one video. I don't see myself to be too useful except for having some basic editing skills and editing software more powerful than movie maker. I just want to describe the idea and talk about if it's at all interesting or not.

I was thinking that it would be similar to Jade and Aury's "Draw my life" video only it would have multiple stories going on at once. Each story will most likely be broken up so all of the "introduction" , "middle" , "climax" , and "resolution" parts play in order to give off the feel of a complete theme. Meanwhile, the story "chunks" have some kind of illustration describing the segment of the story and a voice over of either the original system or someone else volunteering as a voice actor.

I think it would be cool because multiple systems will be able to share their stories since experiences vary so much from system to system. The only requirement would be to just submit the story, and if anyone wants to they can add their original art and voice clips.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

I think it's a great idea. Maybe get some non-tulpamancy systems as well.

or someone else volunteering as a voice actor.

I volunteer as tribute!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I feel like each system's story would have to have the opportunity to be told to the fullest extent necessary, so it would probably best to do multiple videos, each one containing one or two people's stories, rather than one big video of them either shortened down or put into a video that's a couple hours long.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

What kind of story? Like, how we found out about tulpas, created ours and that stuff?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I feel like each system's story would have to have the opportunity to be told to the fullest extent necessary, so it would probably best to do multiple videos, each one containing one or two people's stories, rather than one big video of them either shortened down or put into a video that's a couple hours long.

I don't think there's any problem with that, if I were to help edit I would want a good idea of how many videos need to be made so everything gets done and no one is underrepresented.

If everyone wants to make this happen, I think the first few things that need to be hammered out are the stories, who's doing the artwork, who's doing voice or not, who's editing the videos and who's publishing. Once those details are sorted out , it will be easier to know how many videos there need to be, how many stories per video, and how long the video runs for. If the stories are short (For example, I don't think my story will be very long) then maybe 4 or 5 can fit into 1 45-1 hr video, but if they are longer than the video may only feature two at a time if that.

What kind of story? Like, how we found out about tulpas, created ours and that stuff?

I don't know. I think it may revolve around creation stories / how you forced your Tulpa / why you are a Tulpamancer / etc. I think it should depend on what stories people want to share, especially since the possibility of multiple videos allow for different themes to the stories.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

I can start writing ours, to give me something to do. Even if this video idea doesn't come to full fruition, it'd still be nice to have something like that written, I'd imagine.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

While reading the video I ended up watching the MTV video (until we stopped half-way through) and got sucked into one of jean-luc's podcasts.

I imagined the video just being a voice over of people's stories with hand-done animations /images or creative commons images. The reason for this is I personally don't want to show my face or my voice in public, and I don't know how everyone else feels about that either. I don't want the video to be so much a question and answer video because I would want people to have the freedom to tell their story and it would be easier to just use a pre-written story instead of gathering all of the resources to come up with questions and set up an interview.

Our system account