MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Threads: 2

Wink  MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork
MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork
- I draw my soulbonds -

The core of my artwork is soulbond drawing which a large portion of that leans upon ShadowTheFluffhog… ;;>_>. I have like…hundreds of drawings so I’m sure am not going to be posting every single one of them. But a few here and there will be enough to graps the idea of what my soulbounds look like. I’ve only really been drawing two of my soulbonds currently but I do plan on drawing the other like….10+ (god…) especially if they nag me enough to do so. So, let’s begin. These are a couple of my oldest soulbonds, back years ago when I met them. Great friends and I love them very much <3

ShadowTheFluffhog (Soulbond - Fiancé)

Quote:
*ShadowTheFluffhog is an alternate version of the canonical Shadow the Hedgehog*

Physical Appearance: 

“A goblin? Gremlin? Troll? An Asura from Guild Wars? Many of these things come to mind when looking at Shadow face to face, but in all actuality, he’s an artificially created hybrid of a demonic race of extraterrestrials and an anthropomorphic hedgehog. Shadow is also very primate-like due to his prehensile feet and ability to grasp onto things such as trees and rope with them. Shadow’s movable shoulder joints allow him to move in all directions making him very flexible.

Shadow is roughly around 4’ in height. He has a very light coat of hair as well as black spines with a red coating that can be seen at times. This is due to a blood mixture Shadow prepares himself as he lathers it upon his spines as a sort of “signature” fashion. His eyes are large and glossy red, almost appearing wet. Shadow possesses tentacles which are his intestines that can emerge from his body, primarily the underbelly with ease. They have similar properties of the ‘kagune’ from the anime/manga Tokyo Ghoul.” 

Personality:

Shadow is known mainly for his cruel and sadistic personality. He is usually carefree with a quirky and crude sense of humor. But, he is quick to alter himself into a serious state of attitude when necessary.

Shadow lacks remorse and be it that he clinically has an antisocial personality disorder with little to no sense of laws and morality. He does however show much respect and sympathy for me. He possesses an extreme amount of loyalty to me as well.

Shadow has shown to be, in many cases, a yandere. Being obsessively clingy and overprotective of me and has expressed to others through acts of violence and other extreme performances that it’s no laughing matter if something were to ever happen to me.

Shadow does tend to do a good job of not sweating the small stuff, though there can be times when certain things rub him the wrong way which causes the bitterness to exert. This may bring him to a state of depression for a small period (a couple days or so)." (a snippet from ShadowTheFluffhog’s Biography I had made)

[Image: uIi4S7q.png][Image: eDXUjeQ.png][Image: N9xY2xz.png]

[Program(s) Used]

• Microsoft Paint for all three drawings I've posted.

[Credit]

• Artwork © MariaTheFictionkin

• ShadowTheFluffhog © MariaTheFictionkin

• Canon Counterpart © SEGA/Sonic Team

JackTheRadiaution (Soulbond - Friend)

Quote:
JackTheRadiaution is a "fake pokémon" given personality and a backstory. The Radiaution species belongs to garbagekeeper (now known as Necr0wmancer on DeviantArt). Radiaution is also a monster from the game, MonsterMMORPG.*

Physical Appearance:

"JackTheRadiaution is 6’07’’ and weighs 83 lbs (I know that sounds anorexic but that's just the weight of the radiaution species. .-.). He has a similar appearance to a human male but various body parts stick out. These parts include the tail, limp almost rabbit-like ears and a glowing crystal infused with hazardous chemicals embedded in his mid-section. From the waist-down, Jack consists of hairs, similar texture to that of pigs and goats. He’s bipedal with three toed feet and two arms with three large black claws on each.

Along the neck and waist, a blackish, cotton-like texture of an unknown material can be seen. A marking of some sort resembling something like a caution label is also seen on the skull. This is much like the crystal embedded in the mid area.

Jack has retractable wings. Three plated shards of hard material with unknown properties that allow Jack to take flight.

Personality:

"Jack is very caring, responsible and charming. Not much of a threat to anyone and prefers the pleasant atmosphere over the chaotic despite how violent his species is. Although Jack is not much for words, he can become quite active in casual conversations when it’s apparent for him." (a snippit from JackTheRadiaution’s biography I had made)

[Image: FH33G4e.jpg][Image: BOO7FyK.png]
[Image: 1cKfGBn.jpg][Image: ZoNImAO.png]

[Program(s) Used]:

• Microsoft Paint (for a couple a pics) | Adobe Photoshop for color (for the other couple of pics)

[Credit]:

• JackTheRadiaution © MariaTheFictionkin

• Radiaution Species/Original Concept Artist © Necr0wmancer (garbagekeeper)

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 12:46 AM by MariaTheFictionkin. Edit Reason: Picture link fix. )
07-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Find Reply
Beatles Offline
Lyra & tups
Registered

Threads: 12
All Accounts Posts: 477

RE: MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork
Most of these images aren't showing up, I can only see the one at the top.

I'm the host of the system, Lyra.
Tulpas: Apollo, Piano, Tacio, Indigo.
07-23-2017, 06:24 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 27
All Accounts Posts: 2,015

The site often has problems with multiple image posts. The images and their links themselves check out fine.

Edit: Oh, wait, it appears they are hosted on a site that specifically protects against downloading more than one image at a time.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 08:10 PM by tulpa001.)
07-23-2017, 08:03 PM
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

(07-23-2017, 08:03 PM)tulpa001 Wrote: The site often has problems with multiple image posts. The images and their links themselves check out fine.

Edit: Oh, wait, it appears they are hosted on a site that specifically protects against downloading more than one image at a time.

I'll try to upload them on something like Imgur then. These images were linked from my main gallery on another website. I apologize for the technical difficulties.

Edit: "I re-uploaded the images to my account on Imgur and fixed the broken ones here, hopefully you can see them now. If not, tell me and I'll try something else Smile"

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 08:32 PM by MariaTheFictionkin. Edit Reason: Relocated pictures )
07-23-2017, 08:14 PM
Find Reply
JackTheRadiaution Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Threads: 0

Wink  RE: MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork
Jackie-Kun

[Image: B6mQiLj.png]

[Description]:

JackTheRadiaution: "Another picture Maria made of me~ ^_^"

[Program(s) Used]:

• Microsoft Paint

[Credit]:

• JackTheRadiaution © MariaTheFictionkin

• Radiaution Species/Original Concept Artist © Necr0wmancer (garbagekeeper)
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 12:51 AM by JackTheRadiaution.)
08-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Sonic

[Image: fr8otj2.png]

[Description]

Now I don't normally draw my au of Sonic The Hedgehog (who's also a systemmate of mine) and originally this was going to be a picture of Shadow but it ended up being a picture of Sonic regardless.

Why I made Sonic aggro? Well...I don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

[SonicTheHedgehog's Biography]

• Haven't made one yet... .-.

[Program(s) Used]

• Microsoft Paint

[Credit]

• Alternate Universe Sonic The Hedgehog © MariaTheFictionkin

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 03:15 PM by MariaTheFictionkin.)
08-13-2017, 02:30 PM
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Smile  RE: MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork
ShadowTheFluffhog Sprites

[Image: mCF5qF2.png]

[Description]

Some time ago, like a few months ago I had began making sprites of Shadow in various different "skins". I wanted to make it into something for the game, M.U.G.E.N, but I still haven't finished animating it. I originally was using Photoshop to make the sprite sheets but since my subscription had ran out, I just stopped working on them and haven't looked for an alternative.

Maybe in the future I try working on them again because I really like these. c:

[Program(s) Used]

• Microsoft Paint

[Credit]

• ShadowTheFluffhog © MariaTheFictionkin

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 10:41 PM by MariaTheFictionkin.)
08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Find Reply