Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Cat_ShadowGriffin Offline
and Ranger
Registered

Threads: 11

RE: MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork

*Sees that everything is deleted*

Oh no! We really liked your art. We're sad that it's gone.

Sad

Don't worry guys, I'm not a Dragon! Dragons don't meow!
Ranger speaks in orange or azure text.
06-13-2018, 05:37 AM
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: MariaTheFictionkin's Artwork

(06-13-2018, 05:37 AM)Cat_ShadowGriffin Wrote: *Sees that everything is deleted*

Oh no! We really liked your art. We're sad that it's gone.

Sad

Sorry, but I've decided on getting rid most of every trace of me on the internet, outside form things like my twitter which is only shared with friends. Also, the last post I made was accidental; I did not mean to make that post. I did not want anyone to know right away I was deleting most of the posts I made on this site as I've been slowly transitioning away from people.

After deleting my own Discord server a few days ago and talking to my therapist about the recent events that had happened to me; It's best that I just keep to my friends.

I've decided on staying away from most people and booting myself out of most social media outlets (Fur Affinity, Tumblr, Tulpa.Info, Fictionkin & Plural discord servers, etc.). I still linger around the gaming community under a different name just for game purposes, but that's pretty much it.

For years I've never felt welcomed and comfortable in communities (kin, plural, kink and so on). I sought out in hopes that I can feel like myself despite my social isolation in physical life because of these things about me. Every attempt I made to get myself out in the community despite how I've been treated has caused me to harm myself and become suicidal which had gotten really bad recently thus I've started seeing a therapist about it.

No matter what, I just don't feel comfortable sharing my interests, opinions, soulbonding life, and so forth, with people anymore because most of it is just not socially acceptable. I'm constantly being talked down to, exiled, bullied in ways and overall just treated negatively. And most of this treatment is from these communities themselves and not outsiders. I tried taking my own route and start my own small community to hopefully find likeminded people. Yet, that just turned into a shit-shoot making me almost suicide so that became the last straw. I'm done. If I have to embrace this feeling of isolation from people then so be it.

I want to enjoy my life, not spend it dealing with the toxicity of society. And being in these communities don't do it for me, they just make it worst.

This is the last thing I will say before randomizing my password so I won't get tempted to log in again. Bye.
06-13-2018, 03:10 PM
Find Reply