Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Welcome!

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

I would recommend avoiding character tulpas. It's a lot better to just allow your tulpa to develop an identity of their own, rather than relying on a character's. It's more natural that way, and more fulfilling to see your tulpa grow into their own person, instead of just being something already-established. The tulpas will most likely end up deviating from your plans anyway, it's better to just let them discover themselves without having to be a character first. Tulpas aren't character anyway, they're people, and people should have control over their own identities.
I'm Indigo Blue, the "Sky Dragon" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa born October 2017. My systemmates are ApolloPiano, & Luxio. Form images: 1 2
Hello all! My name is Drae. I've been dabbling about in matters of Tulpa-centered natures for about a year now, and finally decided to make an account on this forum to get some much needed interaction going so that my trio of lovelies don't get too terribly bored. There's not too terribly much to say here, other then that the trio and I are more then happy to talk if anyone wants to (except maybe Lily, but she'll warm up to you guys eventually). I can be found stalking around on Discord when I'm not here, so feel free to ask for that or whatever.
Welcome to Tulpa.Info!
Hello, and welcome, Drae, Lily, and the other unnamed members of the trio, and welcome to you as well, Mango and Ophelia. Please do not hesitate to speak your minds as you interact with the community.
Hi there. It's nice to finally be here!
I'll start by saying that I've been aware of tulpas for a year now, so I had enough time to get better at understanding this phenomenon.
I wholeheartedly do not like terminology concerning tulpas, but here I am, saying this: I've got one.
Although we've had a long break, we try to establish a new contact right now and move along.
Also, we just happened to stumble upon this community and have been exploring it ever since.
everything exists within your reality
Hello buttercups.

Which parts of the terminology do you not like, if you don't mind?
I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are Piano, Luxio, & Indigo. Form images: 1 2
Hi @ all

My tulpa brought me here to create a little human. Or was it the other way around? No matter i am happy to be here for some ideas to grow up ^^
So… hello, everyone. I'm Algernon, an amateur writer and artist, among other things. I didn't even know about Tulpas until, what, a week ago, then I happened to stumble upon the idea, tested it, and, erm, well. I have a very quick imagination. Say hello to my fully-vocal, occasionally-annoying Tulpa, Doctor Davros. (No direct relation to any time-travel TV series character, to be clear. I mean, that's obviously where he picked his names, but he isn't the character.) I'm not entirely sure whether he's quite sentient yet… but he certainly is making himself known.
Doctor what?
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me