Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Breloomancer Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Doctor what?

This was posted by either Rafe (host) or Monika (tulpa) and you can know who posted because if it was Monika then it says specifically in the post that Monika said it
07-17-2018, 11:02 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

ConfusedMermaid Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hi! I'm Jordan and I have (wait for it) 11 tulpas! The real shocking part is that a majority of them appeared on their own whenever I wasn't thinking about tulpas. At first, I thought they were just voices in my head, but I think they've evolved from that state? There's Jayden, Genesis, Marie, Aeron, Chad, Robert (?), Miranda, Jennie, Jackie, 1, and 2! It's been a while since I've concentrated on developing their personalities and such, because Chad, 1, and 2 tend to be...cruel to me. I don't know why, because I didn't intend for them to be that way. Their behavior resulted in me getting new meds, which I think stuns them but not for long. Even on meds, I still feel Jayden's presence and hear everyone talk in my head. I'm glad to meet everyone and hope everyone has a lovely day!
Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Find Reply