Merry F*CKING CHRISTMAS (Or whatever you celebrate)

Brassow

Hey guys! November 1st is here, so based upon store logic, we shall "get merry" and all that stuff. My new avatar is ready for Christmas, and so should yours be too. I know some of you are Jewish and celebrate Hanukkah, or you might simply be atheist. Just tell us how you spend the Holidays (And Thanksgiving if you're American) and change your profile pic!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still time yet, but I've already changed mine. Christmas is sad here, because here doesn't snow. (Not mentioning that here is a hellish heat during Christmas).

Christmas is called "Natal" here in Brazil.

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

I'm an atheist, and what some might consider a "militant atheist" (whatever that means), but I think that Christmas was never that much about Christ in the first place, and definitely isn't for most people today. So I celebrate Christmas because Christmas is the goddamn best holiday of the year.

Last year I even posted some tulpa-related Christmas carols, if those are still floating around in the archives.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

I don't have family but Toby and I celebrate :) I'm a Giant child. I freaking love Christmas!!!

Christmas was actually based on the pagan holiday Yule actually. The 12 days of Christmas are the 12 days of Yule. They decorated trees and gave out presents and had a big Yule feast.

Behold my amazing new avatar. (I added the Star of David to be "politically correct")

Quilten! Hurry up and edit that avatar!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

/\ Apparently my parents didn't raise me correctly.

Christmas...

@RailOfFire: Florida sucks ass. I live here too.

The only thing that is different between Christmas and regular life for me is the fact that I add peppermint to my coffee. But this year...I'll be able to celebrate it with my tulpa hehehehe. I would change my profile pic, but I don't have a pic, and I don't want to replace the gif just yet lol. Oh wait! I can have Christmas in my wonderland!!!

Oh yeah...

I can give my tulpa-cakes incorporeal gifts heheh.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

I've been busy, you have to give me time...I'll be changing my avatar anyway, so it's convenient.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]